why am i poisoning? im confused

Topics related to Second Age
bearybear82

why am i poisoning? im confused

Post by bearybear82 »

i dont have poisoning skill, or have a poisoned weapon. just a plain +10 vanq broadsword I got from a dragon.

i was killing wyverns, and I was poisoning them. i dont get it. why?

can anyone help me and explain to me.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: why am i poisoning? im confused

Post by Rammar »

bearybear82 wrote:i dont have poisoning skill, or have a poisoned weapon. just a plain +10 vanq broadsword I got from a dragon.

i was killing wyverns, and I was poisoning them. i dont get it. why?

can anyone help me and explain to me.
Either the sword was looted off a players corpse (and poisoned), or you had magic reflect up and it cast poison on you.

bearybear82

Post by bearybear82 »

Rammar wrote:Either the sword was looted off a players corpse (and poisoned), or you had magic reflect up and it cast poison on you.
omg i forgot about magic reflect, i should start using it. I wasnt using that and it was a fresh dragon.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Wyverns cannot be poisoned, nor do they cast spells. Must've been another type of monster. What wyverns DO is poison you. Are you sure the poison message was not about you being poisoned? Maybe there was another creature provoed onto the wyvern and maybe THAT one is the one that was poisoned.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

bearybear82

Post by bearybear82 »

Pirul wrote:Wyverns cannot be poisoned, nor do they cast spells. Must've been another type of monster. What wyverns DO is poison you. Are you sure the poison message was not about you being poisoned? Maybe there was another creature provoed onto the wyvern and maybe THAT one is the one that was poisoned.

Bah I should have got a screen shot, ill go back and kill some more wyverns and see if it happens again. there were no other monsters are players around at all, only me. They were poisoning me still and i was getting the poisoning message, but when i hit them the poison message popped up over them and their health bar turned green.

Everything you guys are suggesting happend would make complete sense, but none of those happend.

maybe it was just a fluke bug?

*EDIT* correction, I did have another character from my second account nearby hidden, as i was using a boat for travel and kept the key in my bank, in case i was murdered. second character was hidden the whole time with no skill usage, on standby to open the boat for me if i died, which frequently happens. alot

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

lol.

This is interesting, try to replicate this sir, and post some screen shots.

Maybe you have magical poison powers...

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

it was poisoning you
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS