Adventure Time: Open House, bring all your noobs 4/14/12

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Adventure Time: Open House, bring all your noobs 4/14/12

Post by Blaise »

Hail UOSA,
This will be the first, unscheduled and completely random event hosted by Adventure Time. The only objective in this event is to loot whatever you care to, and make it home safe.
I will not be attacking anyone and will be on hand to ban the unsavory. I will also be dispelling gates for the greedy who want to just gate hop piles of stuff out.

There's a slew of barrel parts from a friend who quit, random magic and GM weapons and armor on every floor. Scrolls, runebooks, reagents, runes, potions and kegs.
Come one, come all, get it while it lasts. There's also semi-rares choking up space in one area.

This is really sort of a house-unwarming party as I will be moving from this home soon. If you feel like paying a grip of gold, feel free to extend an offer. Just don't be offended if I refuse.

If you're already rocking vanqs and pretty sandals, this is probably a pretty boring party for you. If you've got some new players to bring in, please do so as I encourage this stuff go to those in need, not just the greedy.

Hah, almost forgot the address. Wander north of Minoc to the player town of Ascalon and follow the eastern water line until you reach the Twin Keeps.
The keep on the right is empty, Blaise's Keep is full of lewts and hopefully people soon. Party through it!
Happy Saturday and have fun!!!!
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Adventure Time: Open House, bring all your noobs 4/14/12

Post by Blaise »

And there was much rejoicing!!!
Thanks everyone who came by for the fun, even Santorum who tried to gate trap my son in the back room and got banned. You didn't ahve to go aggro and kill us, but that's the fun of UO.

As long as we had it, we all win. :)
Est Sularus oth Mithas

a_llama

Post by a_llama »

Now to ID all this crap and see if its worth a damn. And thanks for the fun. I snagged enough paintings to cover 5 castle walls

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Ahh, I was wondering who would find my neatly organized painting container first. :)
If you got the axes from the silver chests, probably vanq :)
Otherwise, most is low-mid stuff.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

a_llama

Post by a_llama »

got one vanq ax and a bag of power axes from a diff room. Didnt snag anything to right home about but was a fun time. Wish I was the first person into the lower south west room tho.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Sadly, the first person in the SW corner room was, from what I can tell, someone I had friended who subsequently exploited the floor bump trick to loot my keep for most high end things.
That's what happens when you go on hiatus I guess. Easy come, easy go. ;)
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

I think the clear winner here was Pied Piper who went systematic once on site and probably burned 100 recall reagents in his work.

Good times everyone, thanks for coming!
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Return to “Player Run Events”