Field Fighting from 12/30/08-12/31/08

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Grim

Re: Field Fighting from 12/30/08-12/31/08

Post by Grim »

Slade wrote:
Grim wrote: note we were also fighting them on statloss pks...
So what? I fail to see why people think this is a big deal. It's not like your character explodes if you die in statloss.
It might as well explode its not like making a character here is to ez or macroing off counts is not time consuming..

as for Keuse u ever think +- does it just to piss ppl off?

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Grim wrote:
Kefka wrote:On another note, i fail to see how any of your screenshots are even worth viewing.

Nobody wants to see ganking screenshots, post some 1vs1 stuff for, or 1vs2 (with you being the 1).

Most of those pics are fights with TW the other night 3v3 4v3(we had 4 a few times) note we were also fighting them on statloss pks...
they just offscreened alot and died :}
You offscreened and re-reflected all night. You lost a stat-loss, we just lost some regs ;]
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Slade

Post by Slade »

Grim wrote:
Slade wrote:
Grim wrote: note we were also fighting them on statloss pks...
So what? I fail to see why people think this is a big deal. It's not like your character explodes if you die in statloss.
It might as well explode its not like making a character here is to ez or macroing off counts is not time consuming..

So leave your ghost online.

I've accumulated 40+ murders in the past several weeks and I only have 4 short terms left right now. If you have less than 20 short terms, it's what, 35k to macro 9 points of magery/resist? Just take the 9% statloss and rez.

Even if you had 200 short terms and 20% statloss. You would make a new character instead of working the one you have 80 of each skill on already?

You aren't very bright.

Grim

Post by Grim »

So leave your ghost online.

I've accumulated 40+ murders in the past several weeks and I only have 4 short terms left right now. If you have less than 20 short terms, it's what, 35k to macro 9 points of magery/resist? Just take the 9% statloss and rez.

Even if you had 200 short terms and 20% statloss. You would make a new character instead of working the one you have 80 of each skill on already?

You aren't very bright.[/quote]

I am saying that id rather not die or have to rebuild a character so I will do whatever to stay alive...

Mirage Re-reflecting is a tactic you should use it sometimes and the fact u 2 of the thoopers have not logged in uo in almost 2 months... and we lost 1 person all night to ur what???? 5-6 ppl if not more so plz give up

alatar

Post by alatar »

Mazer wrote:Alatar has yet to explain to me how Andy is in his guild after Alatar used him as an 'evidence' that plusminus uses auto-tab loops. And here he is making up bullshit about being able to enter log cabins using the so called treehack. You can not cut corners because the treehack is purely visual on the client side fuckstick. With sticky bars, the advantage is pretty nominal.

Again, more of the usual bitching from the people that can't keep up with us. I'm glad I don't need to log in to help out.
sorry, im thinkin of Krrios client.

way to jump my dick Mazer :wink:
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Mazer

Post by Mazer »

alatar wrote:
Mazer wrote:Alatar has yet to explain to me how Andy is in his guild after Alatar used him as an 'evidence' that plusminus uses auto-tab loops. And here he is making up bullshit about being able to enter log cabins using the so called treehack. You can not cut corners because the treehack is purely visual on the client side fuckstick. With sticky bars, the advantage is pretty nominal.

Again, more of the usual bitching from the people that can't keep up with us. I'm glad I don't need to log in to help out.
sorry, im thinkin of Krrios client.

way to jump my dick Mazer :wink:
Dodge the auto-tab issue again, that's fine.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Mazer wrote:Dodge the auto-tab issue again, that's fine.
Get off my nuts kid. What, do we need a duel so you'll drop the only issue you can find to bring up? You act like you we're the only ones accused of auto-tabbing. How hard is it to make a single-line loop macro..?
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Flash Hardstar »

Grim wrote:So leave your ghost online.

You aren't very bright.
I am saying that id rather not die or have to rebuild a character so I will do whatever to stay alive...

Mirage Re-reflecting is a tactic you should use it sometimes and the fact u 2 of the thoopers have not logged in uo in almost 2 months... and we lost 1 person all night to ur what???? 5-6 ppl if not more so plz give up[/quote]

And here i thought grim was Thounds thooper, or one of em.. rofl. No more alts!
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

Grim

Post by Grim »

I am one of the Thounds Thoopers

Faust

Post by Faust »

I'm assuming it is not illegal here, but I can't clarify that officially though. The tree fix has been around for a very long time. I'm surprised there are people that don't even know about it... I remember it dating all the way back to 1998.

Grim

Post by Grim »

Faust wrote:I'm assuming it is not illegal here, but I can't clarify that officially though. The tree fix has been around for a very long time. I'm surprised there are people that don't even know about it... I remember it dating all the way back to 1998.

See its Era accurate!

Tree fix has been around forever i have only ever used it on free shards though and there is about 3-4 different versions for the tree removal

If its illegal i will take it off i just never want to do it cuz I didnt save my .mul file lol so id hvae to reinstall uo completley to fix it :]

Mazer

Post by Mazer »

alatar wrote:
Mazer wrote:Dodge the auto-tab issue again, that's fine.
Get off my nuts kid. What, do we need a duel so you'll drop the only issue you can find to bring up? You act like you we're the only ones accused of auto-tabbing. How hard is it to make a single-line loop macro..?
The point was, you used the RPV of Andy auto-tabbing as 'evidence' that our guild auto-tabbed. You ranted on and on about how we use programs to play the game for us and win our duels when in actuality, Andy had nothing to do with + - and your guild ended up recruiting him. Greaseball tactics at their finest. At least man up and admit your idiocy, *kid*.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Faust wrote:I'm assuming it is not illegal here, but I can't clarify that officially though. The tree fix has been around for a very long time. I'm surprised there are people that don't even know about it... I remember it dating all the way back to 1998.
I don't think it's the fact that people don't know about it. There were tons of "fixes" in UO.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Mirage Re-reflecting is a tactic you should use it sometimes and the fact u 2 of the thoopers have not logged in uo in almost 2 months... and we lost 1 person all night to ur what???? 5-6 ppl if not more so plz give up
Grim ...

Re-reflecting is one thing when it is every so often ... Hiro re-reflected every time he had a magic arrow casted at him ... and you and Arcanus pretty much did it every 2 spells ....

... thats more like OCD vs a tactic ...

Grim

Post by Grim »

Jaster wrote:
Grim ...

Re-reflecting is one thing when it is every so often ... Hiro re-reflected every time he had a magic arrow casted at him ... and you and Arcanus pretty much did it every 2 spells ....

... thats more like OCD vs a tactic ...
If you guys did it u might have stayed alive :]

if u think about it magic reflect cost alot more mana than a magic arrow or harm so u guys had the advantage