Looking for a guild (CET)

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Alrik

Looking for a guild (CET)

Post by Alrik »

Greetings kind fellows,

I'm pretty new to this shard and I'm looking for a 'noob friendly' guild to get in touch with.

Though I didn't play much in '99 - maybe about 6 month - I'd say, that I have the abilities to learn and adapt ;)

So far I have the following chars:
- Fighter (Fencing)
- Treasure Hunter (with Provo)
- 2 Worker

Right now, I have zero PvP skill (apart from dying quite cool deaths :p) and moderate PvM skills, I'd guess.

Quite important is the fact, that I'm from Europe and mostly active in the evening (~7pm CET).
Despite from that I'd like to participate both in PvM and PvP (after some proper training^^) action,
and - of course - RP.
Best wishes, Alrik

Pirul

Re: Looking for a guild (CET)

Post by Pirul »

Hello, I suggest you jump on IRC and join channel #DG.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Zailm

Post by Zailm »

i am also brandnew to this shard and i live in europe..

i was asking in irc and looking on forums but didnt find any eu group/guild yet.

Alrik if you wanna build up something im allways down for that..i know another european who just started on this shard.

since im new and not established with all the supplies and gold i need it will be abit harder instead of just joining an existent guild..but i ahve alot of time to play atm and im sure we find some eu ppl who are soloing or in smalls groups who could join our guild..

im allways in IRC (name:Zailm) when my pc is on. or send me a pm.

Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Pirul wrote:Hello, I suggest you jump on IRC and join channel #DG.
Thanks for the advice, I already bought a rune to their vendor :-)
But after reading the related forum I fear the timezone-problem would appear :/
Well, I'll have a look @ #DG tomorrow, it doesn't hurt to ask!
Best wishes, Alrik

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I know there are some europeans in DG, and I believe you'll find they're active during most part of the day.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

• European
  • Wants to RP
Would you be interested in being part of the new savage guild I'll be putting together over the next few weeks?
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Hi join #S3X channel in irc, Zailm has already joined us we have a few european players and still recruiting more pretty active bunch and all helpfull :). I look forward to hearing from you :).

Zailm

Post by Zailm »

y i would even say S3X is an EU guild..most members are in my timezone, which is great.

we are also recruiting for our pvp warring guild: GOW. mostly S3X members who have their pvp chars ready but we also recruit other european pvpers who are not in S3X.

join IRC: #S3X

Swill Bag

Post by Swill Bag »

Noob Slaughter accepts noobs, so long as your willing to kill other noobs.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”