Guild Inaccuracies

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
LudKrud

Re: Guild Inaccuracies

Post by LudKrud »

I thought you were shopping for new servers?

If so why do you care what gets implemented other than trying to make people that plan on staying here mad?

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

LudKrud wrote:I thought you were shopping for new servers?

If so why do you care what gets implemented other than trying to make people that plan on staying here mad?
This is a good update. Right now a lot of the reds you see are red but not stat loss, and in O/C, so they can "maximize their pvp" by using systems that were not actually available during the time. That doesn't make sense nor should it be allowed still.

People whine that there are to many reds (I personally haven't had any problems with it), this is a way to help reduce that problem and also take another step towards accuracy. It's a win-win situation.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

FatalAngel

Post by FatalAngel »

Bump for reds being booted from O/C. It should be noted that when you went red in O/C, it wasn't immediate. It was either after logging off or server reset (I believe server reset). I remember being surprised that I wasn't kicked from my Chaos guild after going red.. but I was out of it the next day.