Gold Duping

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Clyde-

Re: Gold Duping

Post by Clyde- »

Speaking with the most insight onto what happened, not a single one of you has the slightest clue as to what you're talking about. You don't know what happened, you dont know the circumstances, and you don't even know what exactly finalized. Every response i read, when knowing the truth, makes you look like a bunch of bafoons. Typical. Continue your babling, but you're all wrong except for Ragancy.
-cr3w-

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

So then clyde-, why don't you enlighten the rest of us with your facts?

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Off with his head!!!!!! Justice has been served.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Rose wrote:So then clyde-, why don't you enlighten the rest of us with your facts?
I already told you last night that i will in time. Stop fuming with arrogance and acting as though you know something you don't. Just because i'm in cr3w, and every one of you cannot stand our guild, does not mean we are a group of mindless morons who want to bring down the server. I will leave it at this: NONE of you know any facts whatsoever and to sit here conversing over what went down is completely ignorant. Have some patience.
-cr3w-

Sir Trammelite

Post by Sir Trammelite »

There are a couple things that should be considered.

1.Was the gold that was duped a material amount? Was the party accused pushing castle deeds out every 10 minutes? I imagine not.

2.There is no statement mentioned anywhere in writing that exploiting a bug results in a ban. There is no clarity on this subject at all, so this type of immediate punishment is unreasonable.

The only fair thing that really remains is to treat it as if the accused party was AFK resource gathering. Confiscate the gold that was duped, or a reasonable estimate that was duped.

Regardless, best of luck to you guys.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The situation seems to have been fully contained, and I don't believe that there was any overall negative economic impact at all. The research that went into finding out who was involved was tremendous and thorough.

And I do agree with Clyde- presumptive speculation is not at all helpful.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."