Stable Master

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Kingbuns

Stable Master

Post by Kingbuns »

Moonglow needs a stable master at the Inn.

Jaster

Re: Stable Master

Post by Jaster »

Don't think it was added to Moonglow or Ocllo until after AoS TBH

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

It was added before AOS I know, because I quit before AOS came out but I do remember the guy being outside the Inn, in the corner. Not sure when it was added, but maybe someone could pull it up
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Kingbuns

Post by Kingbuns »

Does it really matter when? It's just annoying not having a stable master there.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Kingbuns wrote:Does it really matter when? It's just annoying not having a stable master there.
Actually yes, it does matter.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Every town doesn't have everything for a reason ... to make people go to more than 1 place.

Kingbuns

Post by Kingbuns »

Okay ya I understand that.
Is there an archive site that I can check or something to see if the stable master was added in after t2a?

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

From my experience, the stable master in Moonglow was added in at different times on different servers. When I created my thief in late 99/early 2000 on Great Lakes, I specifically stabled my pack mule in Moonglow at the inn because it was the only place that I could find stable space in the first place. Throughout the entire time that I trained, I would pull out my single pack mule (which still had the dye tubs on it because that was allowed until the unified stable system) and quickly switch it out with the horse I had been riding at the time in order to save the stable spot. While I can say that it was around on Great Lakes, I cannot say anything about the availability of the Moonglow stable master on any other shard at the same time.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org