Looking for PvE guild

Moderator: Support Moderators

Sentri

Looking for PvE guild

Post by Sentri »

I have been on the server for about 20days so far but have not found a guild to join. Looking for PvE guild with active members, guild duels always fun. I work on the water so my schedule is always changeing but i'm as active as life let's me be. Pm me please if you have open applications. Thanks.

Border Patrol

Re: Looking for PvE guild

Post by Border Patrol »

Hail citizen!,

There is always safety in numbers and being a lonewolf can be quite tricky. I would suggest searching for threads that are useful for survival tactics as they can be quite useful. If you check out the guild subforums you can have a look at some of the more major active guilds as well as get an idea of the kind of stuff each one does. It would also make it alot easier for you to contact one or have them contact you.

You can check out some of the shards various guild's Tales and Adventures in the master index at the top of the Tales and Adventures' forum. Maybe that could help you decide?

Have you ever been a cop in UO? It is quite fun playing a detective template I must say so myself. We are always looking for new Cadets.

Safe Travels!

squirrelkiller

Re: Looking for PvE guild

Post by squirrelkiller »

Welcome to the server =P

Return to “New Player Help”