New to Second Age Looking for a guild to join.

Moderator: Support Moderators

L1nharT

New to Second Age Looking for a guild to join.

Post by L1nharT »

I'm new to second age and though I've found i love this period of UO, i played OSI from 1999-2002 and player run servers during that time and since then but, I've found it hard to adapt to the differences in skill gain and such. It seems regardless of what template you choose there will always be skills that either cost to much or cant truly be macroed w/o a house. So im looking for a start up guild that can help me train and in return ill help make money for the guild. Ive chosen three templates: provo/tamer, hally/mage and a detect/thief. But none of these templates have healing so its almost impossible to make money through PvM w/o dying esp bc health regenerates slowly so i thought i could find a guild to help me train and in return help them make money and in any other way the guild might need. Looking forward to hearing from you thanks. (also i apologize if this is the wrong section for this post but idk where else to go)

provo/tamer has gm music and 91 provo
detect thief has gm stealth,hiding and snooping
hally/mage only has gm eval

Border Patrol

Re: New to Second Age Looking for a guild to join.

Post by Border Patrol »

Citizen!,

Try the guild sub forum too. You might have more replies/views there. If you choose to be a thief get used to seeing the BPD. We have been gaining in strength and numbers.

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New to Second Age Looking for a guild to join.

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

Border Patrol wrote:Citizen!,

Try the guild sub forum too. You might have more replies/views there. If you choose to be a thief get used to seeing the BPD. We have been gaining in strength and numbers.

you guys are barely around wtf r u talking about

on another note try out in IRC join C^V channel and DG those guys will help anyone
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Return to “New Player Help”