Resisting Spells

Moderator: Support Moderators

gauchoman

Resisting Spells

Post by gauchoman »

Thank goodness somebody stopped in the hall in Deceit to ask me what I was doing. I figured that i would have bone magi's cast spells on me and just have to keep myself healed. So here I was at 55.5 resisting spells and making little progress. well needless to say the passer by informed me that I would gain so much better by casting lightning on myself to 62. Then ebolt for I dont remember how long (85 i assume). Then flamestrike to GM. Too bad I did all my magery in town, now im redoing it outside of town again to get my resist up. Well im at 85 now and stopped gaining so im going to try flamestrike. Oh btw, I have a char from another account standing right next to me applying bandaids.

hope this helps somebody else.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Resisting Spells

Post by RoadKill »

You could gain off 6th or 7th circle at 85 resist. I normally switch over to 7th circle around that point, so keep at it, you'll gain. Resist can be slow but it's extremely easy to raise and extremely easy to macro, so that helps
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

you can gain resist in town right ?

Faust

Post by Faust »

If you cast spells that do magic damage in town the person that the spell is being directed on will receive 1 damage and no chance at gaining magic resist.

Return to “New Player Help”