pvp question about para spam.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Magilla Gorilla

pvp question about para spam.

Post by Magilla Gorilla »

Anyone got any advice on how to avoid para spam. I'm long time player and recently came to this shard and I never remember paralyze lasting as long as it does. I have 95 resist, does having 100 make much of a difference? Also with trapped pouches as soon as I use one I just get para again. On my dexxer I'm kinda helpless with two hally mages on me using para spam. The only other thing I can do is use healing wands but then its free hits with the hally if 0 macing. Does anyone have a good way to either automate trapped pouches, or have found a good razor macro or hotkey to set them off. When I tried making one often times it will try to re open one I've already popped. I was thinking using a sys message style macro and just letting it run while I pvp. But again how do you get around it opening a popped bag. If anyone has any insight on any of this pls share, I'm sure I'm not the only one that info will help.

Pirul

Re: pvp question about para spam.

Post by Pirul »

use once agent on razor...and carry a ton of pouches
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Magilla Gorilla

Post by Magilla Gorilla »

No idea how use once works but ill deff try it, and any thoughts on the resist thing, some times on how long para lasts with 100 resist?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I believe they last the same...I'm in a hurry as when I replied earlier, if I have more time in a bit I'll explain how it works.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Ok, brief guide on setting trapped pouches on your use once:

Go to Razor -> Hotkeys -> Agents
First one there should be "Add to UseOnce", assign a hotkey to that one (doesn't need to be a quick access key, as this one you can setup with plenty of time in advance).
Last one should be "Use Once Agent", assign a different hotkey to this one (this I recomend to be an easilyl accessible key, as it will be they one you use to escape)

Now, use the Add to UseOnce and target each of your pouches (be sure they're trapped), and whenever you get para'd, just hit your "Use Once Agent" hotkey, and RUN!!!

Holy Mittens

Post by Holy Mittens »

You don't really need to target each pouch individually as long as you put them all in a second container. You can then click on the "Add Container" on the UseOnce tab and then target the container and it'll add each pouch inside the container to your UseOnce list.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Holy Mittens wrote:You don't really need to target each pouch individually as long as you put them all in a second container. You can then click on the "Add Container" on the UseOnce tab and then target the container and it'll add each pouch inside the container to your UseOnce list.
This is how I do mine if I bother to setup before going out. :)

Generally i'm too lazy and am lucky if I have enough reagents...let alone my hally, heh.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Return to “New Player Help”