taming at the compassion shrine

Moderator: Support Moderators

randale

taming at the compassion shrine

Post by randale »

Do you ever try to pull monsters to it so that they'll kill other tamers at the shrine, sure they could use the ankh to resurrect, but they'll have to clear the monsters on the island to get started taming again.

I had someone say that we should work together taming. Well, more than one tamer just doesn't work. He asked me if I wanted to go pull some monsters to the left side of the lake. Well, why should I do that? So, his tamer sitting there auto taming can tame them? There would be no benefit for me, I'd be doing it just for him. More than one tamer just doesn't work, as soon as something is tamed I can't tame it, even if it is released (the earth elementals will kill it as soon as it is tamed) I'd get no gains. So, why are they telling me we should work together?

Pirul

Re: taming at the compassion shrine

Post by Pirul »

Because you could stand with him, each running a "tame random grey" macro with a 1 sec pause, and split the tameables.

Of course, you can be a d¿ck and mess with him, but there are ways of working together if that's what you want.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

randale

Post by randale »

I realized there are two methods you could use

1. Once both of you have gathered enough tamables, have both your characters start taming.

2. Have your tamer and his tamer there taming, and each of you use another toon to pull tamables to the left side to tame.

Right now I have both my tamer and his tamer there, but I was the only one pulling, the other guy was just taming the ones I brought over, so I'm not going to pull unless he has a toon pulling too.

randale

Post by randale »

Just if they're going to tame, I'd like them to contribute too. Not just sit there auto taming while I pull everything and tame the ones I get. I do all the work for them. So I've killed them a few times

Return to “New Player Help”