Dexxer

Moderator: Support Moderators

Grimnir

Dexxer

Post by Grimnir »

If I'm going to use swords, is parry or wrestling better for me?

Pirul

Re: Dexxer

Post by Pirul »

Wrestling is used mostly to prevent from being interrupted while casting spells (which will not be that often on a dexxer anyway). I have parry on my swords dexxer, and I love it!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

Thanks. You are always a helpful poster haha.

Good news is, got my house up and running.

Used your key ring trick too.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

:)

Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

What about archery?

Would that be good as well?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I am not a fan of archery, but there are those who are and would be better qualified to speak on the matter.

Magilla Gorilla

Post by Magilla Gorilla »

I use archery on one of my dexers, over all its a lot of skill points wasted for a very circumstancial skill. For one its very buggy. Like if you fire an arrow you can't move until that arrow hits. If you fire an arrow it won't hit if your target out runs it, or if he get out of line of sight before it hits him. And also if you do get a hit off and switch to a sword wep, the archery timer doesn't reset it only will reset if your bow is kept on. However archery can be useful. I play with my two brothers, and when all three of us are on pvping we often times set up turrets. 3 archers can insta kill someone if using heavy xbow and time your shots right, it can be ptreey fun. For solo, archery is good if you have someone para spamming you. It can also be good in group pvp, if you go un noticed you can get a nice hvy xbow shot off and do 50 damage, can be a great suprise attack. And lastly you can make some great solo pvp combos. Ghouls touch on a hvy xbow can be nasty if you use it at the right time, and follow it up with a dp hally shot.

Return to “New Player Help”