Guild application

Bobcat Brown

Guild application

Post by Bobcat Brown »

Character(s) Name(s):

Jose Cuervo (Dexxer), I do have a bard and t-hunter in the making as well, but currently trying to save for regs for all my spell casters...you'll learn I'm an altoholic.

Preferred Play Style: (EX: PvM or PvP)

PVM Mostly. I do like to pvp too though.

Playing History:

Started playing UO back in the early stages of the T2A era. Quit SEVERAL times, but played for about 4-6 years off and on. Since then have played on several private shards in addition. I started on this server a few weeks back.

Have also played other MMO's such as Wow (bleh!) Guild Wars

Time Zone: EST (Varies..will explain)

Usual Online Hours: Varies Greatly (Will explain)

Have you read DG Guild Rules and do you accept these rules: (yes or no) Yes...athough i do have some characters that may not fit...depending on how strict the names rule is. I do not have any "L33T" names...but my "worst" name is probably the fact I named my treasure hunter "I Buy Tmaps".

About my playtime...I travel a lot for my job all across the country. So any given week I may be in the est, cst, mst, or pst (although generally its est or cst). In addition to that..my play time is usually between 9AM-4PM of whatever time zone I'm in, along with 9 PM+. This excludes weeks I'm home and weekends as I'm generally not available besides macroing.

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Guild application

Post by Casey »

Thanks for applying. Please join us in our irc chat room, #dg. Also, we might be going on a hunt in a bit, and you are welcome to join.

-Windspirit

Bobcat Brown

Post by Bobcat Brown »

Will do. My IRC name I've been using is Cuervo (actually ended up deleting the character I named Bobcat Brown hah...I might do good to make a new forum name I suppose).

ariok

Post by ariok »

going hunting tonight. you should join us. 10pm eastern time
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game

Bobcat Brown

Post by Bobcat Brown »

Should be able to make it.

Bobcat Brown

Post by Bobcat Brown »

I obviously wasn't able to stay up that late. Hopefully one of these nights I'll manage to stay up late enough to hang out in game...

ariok

Post by ariok »

:) you will. I will try and work something in this week ,that takes place a little earlier.
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game

Bobcat Brown

Post by Bobcat Brown »

No worries...some weeks are more busy on the road for me which means I'm more tired and can't stay up as late. last week was one of those..this week is worse. lol