BPD Patrol 3/4 and 3/5 - Wild animals and Jewel thieves!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Jupiter

BPD Patrol 3/4 and 3/5 - Wild animals and Jewel thieves!

Post by Jupiter »

The city has been abuzz with action as of late. With the timely return of Border Patrol, Turbo's lonely solo patrols seem to be at an end and our ranks are growing.

As seen here, BPD shall soon have the Veni, Vidi, Vici trifecta! The newest Cadets, Venetici and Vindicator, are eager to serve some justice.

Veni=(Venetici came)
vidi=(Vindicator saw)
Vici=(Victory for BPD and JUSTICE!!!)

This next tale may not set well with those out there who have the disillusioned notion that sitting in a tranced or zombified state (often referred to by the citizens as going 'afk') is a good idea anytime, anywhere near East Brit Bank.

While BPD officers will do every thing we can to serve justice and protect the citizens of our noble city, there is only so much we can do. And my mamma said you can't fix stupid.. rr no my papa used to say that to my mama.. rrr I digress. Anyways..

As seen here I first spot a lone dragon. I express my concern about the safety of the city
with these lone dragons left to wander the streets. The wealthy citizen Wordforesh also takes notice....

Later I find one of these dragon masters sitting in the zombified 'afk-trance.' I had recalled to the top of the bank and noticed a commotion so I ran down to assist the citizen. I found his body unconsciously reacting like a puppet attempting to stave off a pack of wild beasts! I gulp down a red potion to push past the swarms of animals and attempt to heal the citizen, but his wounds are too grave and he succumbs. Fearful that the wild animals will next turn on me I call out for the guards to help and they slay a few of the beasts while I try and provide life saving chest compressions.

Sworn to protect and serve, I remain at the scene of the crime and attempt to set up a police perimiter. But as throngs of onlookers begin to crowd the square, I am unable to keep an eye on everyone. I manage to save most of the citizen's items and am able to resurrect him once he returns. As typical of my job receive no expression of gratitude as the tamer runs off screen clearly in a fluster that he had perished. I can only guess that the next action was for him to rage log, and then complain about the lack of stable spots in the land.

As I watch the dragon lord vanish out of the city limits I look into the now disbursing crowd and spot the renowned jewel thief Allison Jones! The local jewelers have been reporting a dramatic rash of heists and armed robberies. As I chase Allison down she races straight to the house of healing and stops to accept her dose of justice. Once she perishes I find evidence that she is part of, if not solely responsible for the recent rise in jewel theft