Tower Over-Hang Bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Cindrew

Tower Over-Hang Bug

Post by Cindrew »

I have a large brick that has the wing of a large tower over part of it. When on the tiles that the wing over-hangs I cannot use any in-house commands (i.e. I wish to lock this down). Once I step out of those tiles the commands work.
Cindrew of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Telamon

Post by Telamon »

Last edited by Telamon on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iamreallysquall

Re: Tower Over-Hang Bug

Post by iamreallysquall »

Telamon wrote:
Cindrew wrote:I have a large brick that has the wing of a large tower over part of it. When on the tiles that the wing over-hangs I cannot use any in-house commands (i.e. I wish to lock this down). Once I step out of those tiles the commands work.

Better secure your house because people can walk off the tower wing right into your brick. I've reported this bug a few times but it has yet to be fixed. Apparently only works on the left side.
got one of these houses tower/brick located right behind one of my towers it started to happen after the last house placement patch :(
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

Id buy the tower,sounds like a handy thing to have if you own both....

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Telamon wrote:
Cindrew wrote:I have a large brick that has the wing of a large tower over part of it. When on the tiles that the wing over-hangs I cannot use any in-house commands (i.e. I wish to lock this down). Once I step out of those tiles the commands work.

Better secure your house because people can walk off the tower wing right into your brick. I've reported this bug a few times but it has yet to be fixed. Apparently only works on the left side.
But can they actually do anything? I experienced this too - dropping into the neighboring brick by walking onto the wing. But you can't lift any items or target anything and on other clients you're still on the wing.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.