2/26/12 patrol

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Border Patrol

2/26/12 patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Hail citizens!,

I am gearing up at EBB when I run into a fan/supporter of the BPD who wants to tag along. His name is Davros Skaro. He wants to deal out some vigilante Justice. He is very very excited I might add.
1FanNamedDavrosSkaroFromEBBwantsToTagAlong.jpg
1FanNamedDavrosSkaroFromEBBwantsToTagAlong.jpg (145.66 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

Before we embark on my patrol this other citizen expresses his racist opinion about my horsey. What is wrong with black?
2WatsWrongWithBlack.jpg

Once we arrive at WBB a thief named Rumplestiltskin is mad at me already for no apparent reason. I have not even really started my shift yet!
3HeMadAtMe.jpg
3HeMadAtMe.jpg (147.74 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

It is pretty busy at WBB and people are recalling in and out. We have to stay vigilant and keep a good look out for criminals.
4PrettyBusyAtWBB.jpg

Davros Skaro feels the need to make a public announcement. I honestly just met the guy like 5 minutes ago.
5IjustMetTheGuyMyself.jpg
5IjustMetTheGuyMyself.jpg (150.83 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

A thief pretty much just walks up and commits suicide by cop. Turbo literally does not have to move to kill the vile scum.
6TurboPutsTheSmackdownOnVanya.jpg
6TurboPutsTheSmackdownOnVanya.jpg (149.07 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
7CoronerShot.jpg
7CoronerShot.jpg (150.64 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

Jerk is pursued by BPD officers and our fan Davros Skaro. It ends with Turbo and Davro laying the smack down.
8TurboPutsDownJerkWithVigilanteAssistFromDavrosSkaro.jpg

Davros starts to kinda freak out. He has apparently never killed another person before.
9DavrosFreaksOut.jpg

The shock starts to go away and he starts to talk about celebrating with demons. Balrons give high fives!?
10BalronsGiveHighFives.jpg
10BalronsGiveHighFives.jpg (145.85 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
part 2 is next

Border Patrol

Re: 2/26/12 patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Turbo deputizes a fighter named Ayita to keep an eye on a local street thug named Frida.
11TurboHiresAyitaToKeepEyeOnFrida.jpg
11TurboHiresAyitaToKeepEyeOnFrida.jpg (148.38 KiB) Viewed 2347 times

Frida is upset and announces to everyone, one of her other occupations. She is also a thief though. Don't let her fool you!
12SheIsAlsoAThief.jpg

As we spread out our patrols Turbo spots a criminal thug West of WBB. As I come on the scene he is trying to reach his getaway boat at the docks. The driver of his boat is in fear of his own freedom and leaves Harlan behind to face the consequences.
13HarlanRunsToDocks.jpg
13HarlanRunsToDocks.jpg (98.26 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
14HarlanDead.jpg
14HarlanDead.jpg (104.75 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
15HarlanCoronerShot.jpg
15HarlanCoronerShot.jpg (94.36 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
I seize his contraband.
16SeizingContraband.jpg
16SeizingContraband.jpg (92.63 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Some noob talks about being robbed as of late.
17NoobGotRobbed.jpg
17NoobGotRobbed.jpg (147.46 KiB) Viewed 2347 times

Just around the corner Akala is confirmed to be criminal. As always she tries to run.
18AkalaConfirmedPerma.jpg
18AkalaConfirmedPerma.jpg (155.55 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Resistance is futile and she does not get very far before we serve her a 4 course meal of Justice.
19Turbo&MeTakingOutAkala.jpg
19Turbo&MeTakingOutAkala.jpg (158.55 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
20AkalaDead.jpg

The final part is next
Last edited by Border Patrol on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

The day ends with another ceremony. We have a new Cadet named Vindicator who cannot wait to deal out Justice to the unlawful of Sosaria.
21NewCadetVindicator.jpg
21NewCadetVindicator.jpg (133.93 KiB) Viewed 2345 times
Before I close this report there are 2 new happenings I must announce. 1st thing is that there is no more MPD (Moonglow Police Dept.) so there is no more alliance with them since they do not exist anymore. They are now known as the "Sunset Riders." -http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/2239 All of the MPD characters are now in this guild.

Also, Ronald D JR. is no longer a Cadet of the BPD. He has been removed from the stone. The reasons of his removal is BPD Classified information and shall not and will not ever be released to the public.

With those two things out of the way there is only one more thing to say.

Border Patrol out.

Officer_Atraxi

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

Great report, Border. I'm happy to see you laying down justice in such an efficient manner.

I especially liked Part 1. It's nice to see we have fans out there. I did notice that you didn't have anymore encounters with this Davros Skaro character after he went to celebrate with the Balrons. I hope no harm has come to him.

Keep up the good work, Chief Inspector!

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Ha, wondered how long Ronald D Jr was going to last. That guy is a...

I'll be nice.

:lol:

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”