Question regarding DG

Bobcat Brown

Question regarding DG

Post by Bobcat Brown »

Hey all, been reading about your guild and it looks interesting.

I have a few questions before I apply though, as I'm not a guild hopper, so I like to get as much info about a guild before I join.

1) I see no pk/thieving guild and that is cool as I typically play a blue character...but what about alts..I do intend on making a thief/pk at some point..obviously I would not get these alts in the guild.

2) I've looked and I didn't see this, so I apologize if this is somewhere in your rules or guild info pages...but how active do you require members? Reason I ask is I typically can only play when i'm traveling for my job (which..is 3-4 weeks out of every month). When I'm home I'm usually spending time with the wife and kid, but I can still macro every day ^_^.

3) Speaking of alts...whats your stance on alts in guild? I typically don't like to have a lot of different characters in different guilds (obviously like I said before I wouldn't join on my thief/pk). But for instance I have a lot of blue alts...mules, bard, bard/treasure hunter, but at the moment my most developed character is my fighter (which it looks like you guys are trying to recruit?)

I think that would do it for me.

Norris

Re: Question regarding DG

Post by Norris »

Hi bobcat

1- DG is a no PK guild. If you have a PK/thief alts we require you keep these alts separate from DG. Basically when you are on a DG alt you adhere to DG rules.

2- DG encourages active membership but not required. We have members come and go for whatever reasons. IRL comes first, we understand this.

3- You can have as many DG alts as you desire as long as those alts stick to DG rules. So yes. You can have (for example) a bard. A tamer. A merchant. A mule. A tank. All in DG.

Thanks for your interest in DG

Bobcat Brown

Re: Question regarding DG

Post by Bobcat Brown »

Thanks for the response! I think I'll be applying next week (No sense in applying now when I'm not traveling and can't get on but to macro).