Apac's Weapons and Adventure Deeds - Yew Area

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

LiquidFire

Apac's Weapons and Adventure Deeds - Yew Area

Post by LiquidFire »

I would like to announce my newest vendor, "Corey", its a misc rares vendor. I have some extra rares i do not wish to keep on there, so if you are looking for a few misc semi rares/rares to complete your collection check it out from time to time and see if i can fulfill that need. Also there i have a Magic Weapons Vendor "Beta" which i will be restocking with ALOT of new magic weapons in the coming day. Also my third vendor, my oldest, "Luther" He has a few high end weapons left, i will also be restocking him, he also has Lvl 1 Tmaps and sometimes an occasional SOS/MiB. Thank You, that is all.

Coords - 64o25'N 45o8'W South of Yew Bank right before the south most towers before the trail.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

LiquidFire

Re: Apac's Weapons and Adventure Deeds - Yew Area

Post by LiquidFire »

I have removed the rares vendor since what i had extra has been sold, but i have brought back SOS bottles, they are freshly stocked, few lvl 1 tmaps, numerous magic weapons for fair to cheap prices, and lots of bandaids @ 2gp each. Few DARK blue hued sandals, very hard to find imo, and got some checkers on there for cheap just to get rid of them, so if you need those to add to your collection then get them while their hot.

Coords 64o20'N 45o12'W two houses east of the [S^T] - Yew South Vendor House (Society of Traders - Yew South Vendor House) I suggest you stop by there for your other needs, as well has use their rune book if I or they dont have what you need for quick access to their other vendor houses. Thank You!
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Return to “Player Run Vendors”