Razor Question(circle of transperancy and Razor Sysmessages)

Moderator: Support Moderators

Farlist

Razor Question(circle of transperancy and Razor Sysmessages)

Post by Farlist »

I want to be able to make a macro for Circle of Transperancy (circleTrans) but when I attempt to record the macro it would not register it like in-game UO does.

I was thinking about writing it in notepad and saving as .macro but I don't know how to do that (this is where I ask for help after trying to figure it out with other sources of information)

The second thing I was to know if, can I turn off the Razor Sysmessages on the bottom right? (I am not talking about filtering repeating sysmessages, I know how to do that and it does not do as I wish hehe)

Thank you.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Razor Question(circle of transperancy and Razor Sysmessa

Post by Light Shade »

Farlist wrote: The second thing I was to know if, can I turn off the Razor Sysmessages on the bottom right? (I am not talking about filtering repeating sysmessages, I know how to do that and it does not do as I wish hehe)

Thank you.
In Razor, Go to the "More Options" Tab. In the bottom left of the "More Options" Tab you will see "Razor Messages:"

There are options in a Drop Down Menu that you can select.

Farlist wrote:I want to be able to make a macro for Circle of Transperancy (circleTrans) but when I attempt to record the macro it would not register it like in-game UO does.

I was thinking about writing it in notepad and saving as .macro but I don't know how to do that (this is where I ask for help after trying to figure it out with other sources of information)
I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish here. I'm assuming you wanted to toggle Circle of Transparency at some point in your macro. I know of no way to do this in Razor off the top of my head. That, or i've simply forgotten.

If you would let us know what you are trying to accomplish with Circle of Transparency, perhaps someone here can help you with a work around.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Farlist

Post by Farlist »

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish here. I'm assuming you wanted to toggle Circle of Transparency at some point in your macro. I know of no way to do this in Razor off the top of my head. That, or i've simply forgotten.

If you would let us know what you are trying to accomplish with Circle of Transparency, perhaps someone here can help you with a work around.

-L/S

Thank you for showing me how to make the razor sysmessages go away.

I am not attempting to create a macro but rather make a hot key for toggling transparency.

===
I did not find a way to make a hot key for things like (Yell: Guards!) in razor so I made a macro of it and put it under "Misc", then I assigned a hot key for that.

I also could not find a way to do that with useing the moongate so I used a macro for "Misc" again.

The reasoning behind it is that I don't have to add macros every time I create a new character and that razor deals with all of them.

===

If you know of a way to make razor do the things from section "2." without using a macro that would be great.

I wish to use Circle of Transparency as a key without putting it in the in-game macro's but within razor.

Thank you again.

Byokii

Post by Byokii »

you can copy your macros text file into the root uo directory, i think it will pull from there as the default macros...

Return to “New Player Help”