Dark nights+ Light source

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Farlist

Dark nights+ Light source

Post by Farlist »

When I use dark nights and activate a light source when I walk around at certain locations the light does not show and I am left in the dark, its not due to being behind something to block my view or anything.

Is this a bug?

Also, if a I have a light source and I am behind a building is it supposed to get blocked? (I think it does not)

But certain places the light does not work under dark nights, this is the only reason I don't use this feature.

I know its not a lag thing since I can remain in those certain spots and it will stay dark, although if I stand on another spot this does not happen.

Populus

Re: Dark nights+ Light source

Post by Populus »

If you want you could turn on "Light levels" under the "General" tab in Razor and that way it'll always be day.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Farlist

Post by Farlist »

Populus wrote:If you want you could turn on "Light levels" under the "General" tab in Razor and that way it'll always be day.

I know how to make it always day.

That is not my issue.

Thank you though.

Farlist

Post by Farlist »

So I experimented a bit with this, and it seems not to be a bug but a feature.

The places and the way it acts like this is behind certain objects (even if the light would still be kind of scattered behind a building IRL it will not work in the game) so going behind a building or even a very very thin post or certain window/sign it will block it and not let you have light in. : p