HMF

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Lack

HMF

Post by Lack »

Haters Make me Famous guild is recruiting, Although I mainly play my PvP character there will be no alliances or wars with other PvP guilds. This guild is simply for those new comers or old vets looking for friendly play style of helping each other and farming together (farming with a group is always more profitable and safer), and most of all making money.

Also select guild members will be recruited for helping with upcoming events to be held in our guild town in the making, these positions will come with payments for participation and help in these events(a good way to have multiple streams of income and break up the boredom of farming one monster over and over or when PvP is waiting to pick up). Anyone is welcome old or new player, and from any guild (if you are a thieve in another guild or pk in another guild we won't ask you to bring that character out of that guild or to not play with those people in your main guild).

*NO grudges will be held by members within the guild from their alternate characters.*

PM for more details or find me in vent, come be a part of one of the most profitable guilds to be in on our server.

PS admins can I get a guild thread in the main forum as other guilds have or know the requirements to obtain this?