Yew Bank Mall grand Re-Opening

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Yew Bank Mall grand Re-Opening

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

TheBreadMan wrote:You want legit shop yet wont reveal info on your partner for all we know was the one who was scamming everyone from that shop in first place but has just had change of mind as no one was buying the scam items anymore as it was so obvious.

You clearly knew about the scam vendor and was happy to work in conjection with them by having your reg vendor in the shop WHILE they were still activally scamming people from the shop.

If you wish to become a legit shop. You should stop being so secretive on everything.

Reveal how much was paided for the shop to prove a trade of the shop has even taken place.

Who if anyone brokered the trade.

Reveal what you know about the previous owner.

Reveal who your partner is.

Stop protecting scammers.

And just to note, i'm no way implying that you or the current shop is a scam but that shop has been scamming people for last 6+ Months and you wish to cover up the info of who it was doing this.
^^ true story
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

TheBreadMan wrote:You want legit shop yet wont reveal info on your partner for all we know was the one who was scamming everyone from that shop in first place but has just had change of mind as no one was buying the scam items anymore as it was so obvious.

You clearly knew about the scam vendor and was happy to work in conjection with them by having your reg vendor in the shop WHILE they were still activally scamming people from the shop.

If you wish to become a legit shop. You should stop being so secretive on everything.

Reveal how much was paided for the shop to prove a trade of the shop has even taken place.

Who if anyone brokered the trade.

Reveal what you know about the previous owner.

Reveal who your partner is.

Stop protecting scammers.

And just to note, i'm no way implying that you or the current shop is a scam but that shop has been scamming people for last 6+ Months and you wish to cover up the info of who it was doing this.

the story is short and simple.
i ran the vendor reg when this shack was Bigoud's, the name was the same (Ranen) , and there is also a forum post about it. I came back to the shard one day and when i asked my vendor's status it dropped millions on the floor, unreachable for me. After i while, like 2 weeks ago, i came back to the shard to play. I've gone to the shop and stumbled upon the owner. I asked to have my vendor back. He asked me money. I paid, and went back to business. After some days i asked him to buy the shop, it being a waste as some scam vendor, and i managed to convince him. and i paid BIG BUCKS. That's the end of the story.

The trade of the shop was done thanks to a common friend, but the other party asked to don't reveal their identities, and so im NOT revealing them. BTW i dont even know who you are sir. The shop is NOW LEGIT 100%, that should suffice to you. to be precise, we arent TRYING TO BECOME a legit shop, we ALREADY ARE LEGIT.
A shop work is to sell the right things, sell things that actually are what you pay for, and cheap priced. That's exactly what we do.

I don't want to cover anything, im just respecting a pact we did when trading the shop. I'm legit, as i said, and i will respect this pact to the end. If the previous owner wants to reveal himself, he will do that by his own decision.

TheBreadMan

Post by TheBreadMan »

ganzomanolo wrote:
the story is short and simple.
i ran the vendor reg when this shack was Bigoud's, the name was the same (Ranen) , and there is also a forum post about it. I came back to the shard one day and when i asked my vendor's status it dropped millions on the floor, unreachable for me. After i while, like 2 weeks ago, i came back to the shard to play. I've gone to the shop and stumbled upon the owner. I asked to have my vendor back. He asked me money. I paid, and went back to business. After some days i asked him to buy the shop, it being a waste as some scam vendor, and i managed to convince him. and i paid BIG BUCKS. That's the end of the story.

The trade of the shop was done thanks to a common friend, but the other party asked to don't reveal their identities, and so im NOT revealing them. BTW i dont even know who you are sir. The shop is NOW LEGIT 100%, that should suffice to you. to be precise, we arent TRYING TO BECOME a legit shop, we ALREADY ARE LEGIT.
A shop work is to sell the right things, sell things that actually are what you pay for, and cheap priced. That's exactly what we do.

I don't want to cover anything, im just respecting a pact we did when trading the shop. I'm legit, as i said, and i will respect this pact to the end. If the previous owner wants to reveal himself, he will do that by his own decision.
I'm sorry but that is not acceptable. Stop hiding from the questions at hand.

Reveal the ammount you paid.

Reveal who your common friend was.

We also want to know who is running other vendors apart from you on the shop, as you are a legit 100% you wont mind revealing this information right?

So admit to knowing who the previous owner?

Do not put the blame on us for any 'pact' you made.

If you are not going to reveal the identities of who you bought from you are admitting to supporting scammers then right? how can you expect/wish to be a legit shop when you support scammers on the shard? you can't have it both ways I'm sorry. Either stand by the shard or stand by the scammers you make your own decision.

This shop has been running a scam vendor for over 6months hurting new players to the shard, if you expect to run a vendor from it and expect the shard to support you in that process then the shard deserves answers.

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

its just really shady that you cant give out any info on the shop at all just seems it might have been you all along :(
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

Im not supporting scammers or anything, i just promised i wouldn't reveal the previous owner (which is, BTW, very well know and almost unsuspectable, i can spice up things saying that much i guess). Dont be an Ivy fanboy trying to bring me in a bad light because you cant fight the fact that i sell LEGIT THINGS CHEAP. That is the the only clear thing you should be aware of. You are free to shop elsewhere and pay more for your "moral", i don't care, i have lot of customers which appreciate my wares and buy them cheap at my 100% legit shop.

I can tell you the price for the shop: 2 castles + 2 millions more, and a few rares.

BTW, you talk about a "WE" , are you the legitimate deputy of the shard? maybe a customer association representative? i don't think so. I admit i'm a legit guy and i dont break promises i made, that's all there is to admit. you can scroll back the post and see how many happy customers did big transaction 100% safe, with no surprises or strange gimmicks. The only thing the shard should and needs to know is that im the cheapest shop in the shard, with bank access, possibilities of bulk transactions 100% safe directly with bank transfering.

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

ganzomanolo wrote:Im not supporting scammers or anything, i just promised i wouldn't reveal the previous owner (which is, BTW, very well know and almost unsuspectable, i can spice up things saying that much i guess). Dont be an Ivy fanboy trying to bring me in a bad light because you cant fight the fact that i sell LEGIT THINGS CHEAP. That is the the only clear thing you should be aware of. You are free to shop elsewhere and pay more for your "moral", i don't care, i have lot of customers which appreciate my wares and buy them cheap at my 100% legit shop.

I can tell you the price for the shop: 2 castles + 2 millions more, and a few rares.

BTW, you talk about a "WE" , are you the legitimate deputy of the shard? maybe a customer association representative? i don't think so. I admit i'm a legit guy and i dont break promises i made, that's all there is to admit. you can scroll back the post and see how many happy customers did big transaction 100% safe, with no surprises or strange gimmicks. The only thing the shard should and needs to know is that im the cheapest shop in the shard, with bank access, possibilities of bulk transactions 100% safe directly with bank transfering.
2 things 1 dont trash ivy when noone even brought her into the convo
and second noone ever claimed u were a scammer just that it seemed weird that ud let a scammer keep scamming without letting us know who it was

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

i never kept a scammer scamming, the moment i had the shop the scam vendors where removed, for the few (3 , maybe 4) days before the transaction i rented the place

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

BTW i was obviously answering to Thebreadman not to you

Populus

Post by Populus »

Ganzo is legit.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

TheBreadMan

Post by TheBreadMan »

I don't care how many customers you have.
I don't care how cheap your items are.
I'm no Ivy fanboy.

But I do believe that you are legit and attemping to run a legit shop.

I'm just after the truth and answers for all the people that have been scammed.

So I would be greatful if you could stop distracting and anwser the simple questions below for I/we/shard/them/they/whoever/whatever.

I will roundup the questions still unanswered...

1. Who is your partner?
2. Who is your common friend?
3. Who is running the other vendors in your shop?
4. Do cA have any part of running of this shop?

The longer you take to finally answer my orginal questions the more I will add.

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

-My partner is the market, i work for that
-Our common friend was profit, he had millions i have my shop
-the other vendors are run by other proper merchants
-cA rob people, they dont sell cheap reagents

TheBreadMan

Post by TheBreadMan »

ganzomanolo wrote:-My partner is the market, i work for that
-Our common friend was profit, he had millions i have my shop
-the other vendors are run by other proper merchants
-cA rob people, they dont sell cheap reagents
^ So basically.. you are cA and your shop is run by cA. There was no shop sale because there was no need you are the original owner of the shop. I'm so glad we could clear everything up.

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

wow you really have a wild imagination , i dunno how you could have understood that from that quote, what is your problem?

TheBreadMan

Post by TheBreadMan »

ganzomanolo wrote:wow you really have a wild imagination , i dunno how you could have understood that from that quote, what is your problem?
Don't need to start getting personal now. I have no problem, I just seek the truth.

You are the one unable to give a sensible answer to any of the questions. Thats what happens the closest valid answer gets taken. Which is quite easy when you put together all the facts.

Then you just need to look at..

"cA rob people, they dont sell cheap reagents" - clearly avoiding saying no.. because no is so easy to say.. yet you were unable to. A complete dodge of the question.

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

avoiding say no? You can read a poem from a few direct lines and then you can't read a stated no ? Who are you inspector gadget? you had all the answers you needed.