Yew Bank Mall grand Re-Opening

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

ShastaMcNasty
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Yew Bank Mall grand Re-Opening

Post by ShastaMcNasty »

jeez you've got to be the most defensive and whiny shop owner ever

i logged into the forums today for the first time in like 3 months and saw this....fuckin thanks.

[23:25] <chainsoar> some rat f#&* on foot just killed me with a single ebolt

[18:19] <MatrondeWinter> I once saw ShastaMcNasty kill chad- with only a pitchfork, 5 bandaids, and the unlock spell.

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

i don't even know who you are sir, probably some breadman fanboy or something. please log off again!

bolverk

Post by bolverk »

Several things:

1. You (supposedly)bought a shop that was known for scamming so just screaming on the forums about how legit you are doesn't change people's perception.
2. You refuse to answer valid questions to reassure your customer base that you and all of the other merchants with vendors in your shop are legit.
3. You take any comment about the previous scams and the concern people have and just say things like "It doesn't matter I'm legit, end of story." and that means nothing to anyone who has been scammed by that shop or knows about the scamming that has taken place at that shop.
4. You say "I don't even know who you are" to people with valid questions when hardly anyone where knows who the hell you are either. You've admittedly been absent from the game for a while and you just expect that by showing up and saying you're legit BECAUSE YOU SAY SO DAMNIT will make you a trusted vendor?
5. You are known to have been affiliated with the cA house and had a vendor in their shop when they were scamming the shit out of noobs left and right. For that alone I and most of the other people who frequent the area will avoid you vendor like the plague.
6. You have a cA member posting in your thread talking about how 'legit' you are......wtf?

No vendor wishing to even appear legit would buy a known scam shack and then be as rude and uncooperative as you have been to people who they want to become customers. People want to be sure that you aren't going to screw them over and all you're doing is more and more firmly planting the nails in your coffin. You may end up selling regs to some people because they are OK prices but your prices on bandaids and most of the other things you're selling are beaten by nearby vendors constantly. I would recommend that anyone reading this post and considering visting the 'Yew Bank Scam Hall' (even for things you don't need to ID) go check around the Yew moongate for actual good deals. Just because it is next to the bank doesn't mean shit.

Oh, FYI - I'm a relatively new player so you and almost no one out there will know who I am. That has nothing to do with the fact that the points I have made are valid so your pathetic 'I don't even know who you are...probably some fanboi' argument is less than useless to anyone who would actually buy things from you...either you're still 13 years old or you're just a fucking idiot.

Downs

Post by Downs »

bolverk wrote: 6. You have a cA member posting in your thread talking about how 'legit' you are......wtf?

Don't let my posting about a positive experience buying from cicci be used as ammo against him, or Miller's (im suprised he didn't get gwhacked when buying there). I buy and sell stuff with other people all the time, and am in cA (oh no!).

I was merely posting feedback about a large reg transaction in this thread.

What's with the freaking witch hunt? The shop used to scam and now it doesnt... if you feel there's some conspiracy, don't shop there. Plain and simple. They have the best prices for what I need, so I will shop there.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

bolverk wrote:Several things:

1. You (supposedly)bought a shop that was known for scamming so just screaming on the forums about how legit you are doesn't change people's perception.
2. You refuse to answer valid questions to reassure your customer base that you and all of the other merchants with vendors in your shop are legit.
3. You take any comment about the previous scams and the concern people have and just say things like "It doesn't matter I'm legit, end of story." and that means nothing to anyone who has been scammed by that shop or knows about the scamming that has taken place at that shop.
4. You say "I don't even know who you are" to people with valid questions when hardly anyone where knows who the hell you are either. You've admittedly been absent from the game for a while and you just expect that by showing up and saying you're legit BECAUSE YOU SAY SO DAMNIT will make you a trusted vendor?
5. You are known to have been affiliated with the cA house and had a vendor in their shop when they were scamming the shit out of noobs left and right. For that alone I and most of the other people who frequent the area will avoid you vendor like the plague.
6. You have a cA member posting in your thread talking about how 'legit' you are......wtf?

You are obviously some second account trying to troll me, unsuccessesfully i might add

1) Every time i invite people in they go in, and trade, so , you are wrong
2) You just need an id wand or a single left button click to make sure that out merchandise is legit
3) Its not my place to answer about previous owners scam vendors and whatnot. If you went to live in an house were a murderer lived you would respond of his assassination??
4) I think that the actual fact that im selling legit items at cheap prices makes myself a legit vendor. And advertising on the forums and not being banned is a further proof
5) i've been affiliated with cA? lol when?? i didnt knew this myself, you must be some sort of super hero with clarvoyance powers that defy reality!!
6) I trade with anyone willing to abide to my trade rules, and have been 100% successful so far

bolverk

Post by bolverk »

Downs: I was actually talking about Populous saying he is legit. I'm not badmouthing Populous, you, or cA actually...you guys piss people off like I used to back in the day and (aside from the vendor scamming which obviously isn't even the entire guild) will probably do once I have expanded my funds and macroed my chars up a bit more.

My whole post was to illustrate to this guy that he is being an idiot by responding the way he has and that people who want to buy from a legit vendor, like he is claiming to be, will rightfully need more information than just 'I'm not a scammer because I said so', especially being that it was a known scam house just before he bought it. All he is doing is making himself suspicious by responding the way he is which makes a ton of people not want to do business with him. If it were me, even if I were a member of cA, I would disclose every bit of everything affiliated with the shop to give it some of its credibility back and politely request that if anyone has questions about the legitimacy of my products, ID that shit. Dude is acting like people are being unreasonable in wanting to be sure that they don't buy from the same scammers even though they may have gone legit now and that's exactly how he is making it sound.

bolverk

Post by bolverk »

ganzomanolo wrote: You are obviously some second account trying to troll me, unsuccessesfully i might add

1) Every time i invite people in they go in, and trade, so , you are wrong
2) You just need an id wand or a single left button click to make sure that out merchandise is legit
3) Its not my place to answer about previous owners scam vendors and whatnot. If you went to live in an house were a murderer lived you would respond of his assassination??
4) I think that the actual fact that im selling legit items at cheap prices makes myself a legit vendor. And advertising on the forums and not being banned is a further proof
5) i've been affiliated with cA? lol when?? i didnt knew this myself, you must be some sort of super hero with clarvoyance powers that defy reality!!
6) I trade with anyone willing to abide to my trade rules, and have been 100% successful so far

1) High five for you then.
2) That's what you should have said from the beginning instead of being a dickhead and saying "DO NOT QUESTION THE ALMIGHTY CICI!! YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR BEING CONCERNED ABOUT SCAMMING!!"
3) If you purchased a store (which is an actual relevant example where yours is completely unrelated in this case) where people were robbed at gunpoint when they walked in the door every day you are damn straight that it is your responsibility to change the perception of the establishment if you want people to start coming in again.
4) You are correct...your attitude as a vendor and someone who wants to sell merchandise is very suspect when you literally lash out at anyone with any questions is the point I was making. With regard to banning, your shop has been open for a few days so we'll see how it goes.. :)
5) You've been affiliated with cA when you had a vendor posted up in their scam shop and you left that vendor the entire time it was a scam shop and then bought the scam shop. Your reasons may be on the up and up, but instead of clarifying that for everyone you got pissed off when people started questioning your authoritaawwww.
6) Again. High five.

Believe I'm a second account troll or not...doesn't matter. What gets me is how many times you've accused people of trolling you when they have valid concerns and questions that shouldn't be that big of a deal for you to answer like an adult. Even if you're not willing to give out info like who your partner is, say that...when people say 'without that info, screw your shop' all you have to say is 'Sorry I won't have your business...I hope you reconsider at some point' and that's the end of the discussion.

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

1) i retreat my hand just in the nick of time and say "wooooosh"
2) i never told anything different than "check it yourself" , decent players know that it's just a matter of id'ing or left clicking.
3) i'm trying to change the perception of the establishment daily thru marketing, and it seems to work wonders if you ask me
4) i will never get banned because i will never scam in there. There has been some wrong priced regs which was signaled to me from customers and that i corrected as fast as possible, shit happens when you have to price 120 items at once
5)I clarified the situation about that 2/3 days already: i paid money for having my vendor spot back. its called trading sir.

i'm not sorry about not having fools as customers to be honest, im very happy that they will waste money because of stupid concerns ^^ , intelligent people shops at Yew Bank Mall

ariok

Post by ariok »

bought a few spell books, rune books, and magic weapons. All turned out to be Legit

(brought to you by an actual customer who was wary to purchase to begin with.)
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

ty ariok :)

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

I got tired of seeing this raging debate, so I went and bought 1 of anything on the vendor that could somehow be mis-labeled. I obviously didn't need any of it, lol.

Everything I bought was labeled correctly and was completely legitimate, including the fully marked runebook. Whether the owner is buddies or not with cA, who knows...?

Bottom line, though, is this: At the time I made my purchases, everything was legitimate.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

ty for the feedback :) , i really need to add more runebooks

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

that's interesting, considering I went to check it out myself just now, and what do you know....

ariok

Post by ariok »

SO thats where all my money went... ;)
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

Dear Wind, pricing hundreds of items every time can lead to errors, it happended in the past and people just signaled me this via IRC, and i promptly corrected the error, i wouldn't do such a petty trick to get 10k and lose a potential client who could buy shit tons of regs. BTW next time you need a bulk order just contact me directly, you would spend less