Yew Bank Mall grand Re-Opening

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

ganzomanolo

Yew Bank Mall grand Re-Opening

Post by ganzomanolo »

Yew Bank Mall is back, cleaned, scam free, offering you the cheapest goods, next to your bank.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Next to Empath Abbey, with bank access inside,

Currently offering:
Cheapest Regs of the shard:
SS,SA,MR,GL,GS,NS:3349 gp *1000
BP,BM:4349 gp *1000

Rares on the porch.

Cheapest Kegs of the shard:
Total Refresh: 3650 gp
Greater Heal/Cure: 4150 gp
Deadly poison 14500 gp
Greater Explosion 5400 gp

Empty Bottles: 900 gp * 100

Aids: 1250 gp * 500

Recalls: 40gp - Gate 70 gp - Mark 60 gp

Exceptional Weaponry: unbelievable prices, come an see for yourself!!

Explosive Boxes!! 250gp

Arrow 2000gp*500 , Bolts 3000 gp *500

Iron Ingots 6499*1000
Ask on irc for colored ones!

New RenameItYourself Filled Runebooks!!
You want to have your private rune library but you find too boring to mark the runes?
You want to have your private rune library but you dont want to spend 8k on each book?

Yew Bank Mall can offer you a new , low cost service for the rune library of your dreams!!
The name says it all: the runes are marked, but not renamed. I will be listing the rune proper names here,
you can change them with a few clicks!! Why this ? Because its too time consuming to rename all the books by myself. This will naturally make the price drop for the books!! So both customer and maker are happy!!
These are the currently offered books:

Town Banks 4499 gp

For a few thousand gold coins , grab a chance to grab something worth several times more!!
No Mobs Rares 1 4499 gp: Rope / Full Jars / Dirty Pot / Large Vase / Shackles / Bridle / Bushel / Basket / Golden Ingots / Coconuts / Cards
No Mobs Rares 2 4499 gp: Cards / Cards / Brush / Dung / Checkers / Tarot Cards / Chessmen / Candelabra / Marble Table / Skull Mug / Fruit Basket

Be ready for the savage Lost Lands!!
T2A Mix 4999 gp: Papua Bank/Delucia Bank/Ice Wyrms/Ice Fiends/Cyclops Valley/Efreets/Terra Barlons/Ophidian Lair/Papua Exit/Delucia Exit/Ice Exit/Delucia Pass/Ice Pass/Papua Pass/

Dont miss that vacant stable spot!!
Felucca Stables 4499: Britain South/Britain LB/Britain Mage Stable/ Minoc /S. Hold/ Skara Brae / Trinsic

Contact ciccioperla on IRC regarding discount stock trades on regs and other items.
Last edited by ganzomanolo on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 pm, edited 27 times in total.

ganzomanolo

Re: Yew Bank Mall grand Re-Opening

Post by ganzomanolo »

up for new prices!

PhAt AbBotT
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by PhAt AbBotT »

I bought 10k of each reg from the owner.
Traded 10k of one reg at a time in exchange for gold. Had no problems at all.

Thanks for the trade.
When buying from me, always look for the guild tag [UHH] above my name.

Click here to view my previous house sales!

Abbot

Post by Abbot »

Bought 50k reagents at a great price, trade went smoothly and seller was willing to work with me.
Thanks!
<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith
<Sheer_Luck> Yeah but all the hally handles smell funny.

Downs

Post by Downs »

bump cheap regs
Last edited by Downs on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

did a deal with cici gr8 sale will do business agin
Last edited by Millerisfuntoplay on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Downs

Post by Downs »

i bought a bunch from cici as well, went very smooth
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

UP!dated

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Awsome and trustworthy player. Great stock and great prices.

Natas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Natas »

i got scammed at this house also and i know several others who have also. be sure to ID anything from this house before you buy from here.

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

Natas wrote:i got scammed at this house also and i know several others who have also. be sure to ID anything from this house before you buy from here.

Stop this trash talk at once. You surely havent been scammed after i bought the shop. If you have been scammed in the past 7 days or so tell me how you got scammed, because me and my trusted partner only conduct legit commerce. This is a NEW owner, and a new shop, totally

grumpy

Post by grumpy »

I had a great experience, bought 60k regs. No issues.

Brules

Post by Brules »

ganzomanolo wrote:
Natas wrote:i got scammed at this house also and i know several others who have also. be sure to ID anything from this house before you buy from here.

Stop this trash talk at once. You surely havent been scammed after i bought the shop. If you have been scammed in the past 7 days or so tell me how you got scammed, because me and my trusted partner only conduct legit commerce. This is a NEW owner, and a new shop, totally
Who is your new partner? It was a scam shack as long as Miller and cA owned it so beware people are a little gun shy about buying from there.

ganzomanolo

Post by ganzomanolo »

The identity of my new partner is not an issue here. The issue is that we are conducting legitimate businness, and every merchant envious of our success continues to post about scams and things that remains in the past. I wouldn't advertise this much on forum / irc to be banned permanently, and i wont waste such a good vendor spot (the best in the shard for sure) to scam a few thousand gold from noobs.

We get hundreds of visit per day so i don't think most of the people are still "shy". I invite you to check the vendor yourself before judging, i could even receive you in the shop and talk if you want.

TheBreadMan

Post by TheBreadMan »

You want legit shop yet wont reveal info on your partner for all we know was the one who was scamming everyone from that shop in first place but has just had change of mind as no one was buying the scam items anymore as it was so obvious.

You clearly knew about the scam vendor and was happy to work in conjection with them by having your reg vendor in the shop WHILE they were still activally scamming people from the shop.

If you wish to become a legit shop. You should stop being so secretive on everything.

Reveal how much was paided for the shop to prove a trade of the shop has even taken place.

Who if anyone brokered the trade.

Reveal what you know about the previous owner.

Reveal who your partner is.

Stop protecting scammers.

And just to note, i'm no way implying that you or the current shop is a scam but that shop has been scamming people for last 6+ Months and you wish to cover up the info of who it was doing this.