PvP video

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Lack

PvP video

Post by Lack »

OK let me say this upfront I'm placing this here so that all may enjoy a video of our server without going into trash talk and reading all the bs they don't want to hear about. If you have any complaints concerns or reccomendations on the video its self then we would be glad to discuss it in a general manner.

IE don't bash one side or the other of this fight simply watch enjoy and discuss the video.

I don't use razor to record as it is junk for recording so I can't upload to the site via .rpv but heres a link to my youtube channel which includes this video and many many future videos to come ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzfd50h0-t0

gustopalis
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: PvP video

Post by gustopalis »

my face the entire time wtaching you fight:

But hey I'm glad to see someone starting a video channel for uosa.

Lack

Re: PvP video

Post by Lack »

lol no doubt I had the same face and it was my performance =D
half my macros were not working was also using my laptop so didn't have my button for turning on/off and up/down my music without opening WMP recording definitely not as good of quality as my desktop
was completely UN-prepared to record the video but didn't have time to log in desktop and such as fight was rushed and spur of the moment... but hey had to record my first real pvp fight on this server and my first real pvp fight as a mage in this era since I played this era last back on OSI, needed something to watch to see my mistakes to see where to improve ;)

but yes definitely hope it does get some popularity going for the server on youtube as there are very limited videos currently there, that's why I added multiple uosa tags to it and the link for site in hopes it might at least get some bait out there for other fresh fish per se.

any suggestions for future videos or improvements for the video its self or advertising our server please feel free to let me know (not on my pvp skills there is plenty of room in trash talk for that)

Thanks for the response gusto hope to see more soon