Macro for vendor sell

Topics related to Second Age
Rath

Macro for vendor sell

Post by Rath »

I have set a macro for crafting an item. I am now trying to sell it. Tedious having to click on each item over and over. Is there by chance of macro that would just sell the five item limit so I don't have to click each one individually all the time?

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Macro for vendor sell

Post by RoadKill »

Rath wrote:I have set a macro for crafting an item. I am now trying to sell it. Tedious having to click on each item over and over. Is there by chance of macro that would just sell the five item limit so I don't have to click each one individually all the time?
In Razor, go to the Agents tab. Sell Agents. Add the item(s) you wish to sell quicker (I have gems on my sell agent since they can build up quick), click Enable, and you're all set
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

nutbagthecat
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nutbagthecat »

RoadKill wrote:
Rath wrote:I have set a macro for crafting an item. I am now trying to sell it. Tedious having to click on each item over and over. Is there by chance of macro that would just sell the five item limit so I don't have to click each one individually all the time?
In Razor, go to the Agents tab. Sell Agents. Add the item(s) you wish to sell quicker (I have gems on my sell agent since they can build up quick), click Enable, and you're all set
Don't forget to set the sell limit to 5 or it won't work.

platy

Post by platy »

Jewelers still buy items at the corrected 50 items per sell.. Not sure if this is intentional or not but you can sell gems 50 at a time.

alatar

Post by alatar »

platy wrote:Jewelers still buy items at the corrected 50 items per sell.. Not sure if this is intentional or not but you can sell gems 50 at a time.
wow way to blow it platy
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

Can we just not fix stuff like that?

Think of all the people who's hands will be saved!
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Rath

Post by Rath »

Thanks guys.

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

Very old thread however how can I sell an item type, such as weapons, gems, etc. Example: Razor is setting to long sword instead of weapon.
Thanks.
(I want to prevent joint/nerve issues in my hands/wrists when 90 something =)

LKP

Post by LKP »

No, you can't set it to "weapon" but you can add multiple items to the list. So add every kind of weapon that you want to sell.

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

Thanks LKP!