S^T Sandals & More

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Jayrich

S^T Sandals & More

Post by Jayrich »

So did u ever wish there was like a foot locker in UO ?

ever want to shop exclusively with at a shop which spends lots of time finding and selecting rare sandals. that specializes in strange hues? someone who can even probably get you some perfectly matching hats and shirts with your new sandals.

well you have come to the right spot. this is an exclusive establishment for the sandal connoisseurs. expect great customer service and no lines. all shopping will be via an appointment at which time you will be whisked in to our fine establishment and treated to a complimentary drink while you shop till you drop.

while our prices may be high you can be assured there will be no riff raff or window shoppers bothering you in our secured store front. customer satisfaction is our number one goal and i hope to see you soon. below you will see a picture of the secured shopping location. we have a great assortment of rare no longer spawning sandals, and also the more common varieties all ready for you.

If you are interested in shopping with us please leave a message or pm me. Also you can contact me via the irc and we can set up an appointment for shopping. Thanks all !

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: S^T Sandals & More

Post by Zelek Uther »

Superb and unique concept, for our more discerning clientèle.
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

I shopped there, they have a very good selection of affordable footwear and some nice clothing too!
Thanks!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Very nice shop!!

Congrats Jayrich!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Desdemona
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Desdemona »

Bump for Jayrich's fine line of footwear and clothing, also available at S^T Vesper.
Attachments
vesper.jpg
vesper.jpg (190.01 KiB) Viewed 1653 times
Co-Founder, Society of Traders [S^T]/Adventure Time [A^T]

Return to “Player Run Vendors”