Few Interface Related Questions

Moderator: Support Moderators

Eastwood

Few Interface Related Questions

Post by Eastwood »

1. How do I completely get rid of that menu within my UO screen. The one that says Map, Paperdoll, Inventory, etc. I know that I can collapse it into a red arrow, and move the red arrow around the screen, but how can I make it go away completely?

2. How do I grab 1 item from a stack without manually entering a number within the selection screen? Can I hold down something like ALT+SHIFT then drag 1 item at a time? I tried this and it didn't work, is there a key combination that does. Stratics said it was ALT+SHIFT I believe, didn't seem to work here.

3. How can I unbind that codex of wisdom help menu from my F1 key? I'd like to use F1 for other things amirite.

4. Razor related, how come razor often does not save changes I make. I find myself constantly deleting an item from my buy menu, and it is back next time I log on, same with the light levels check always becoming unchecked.

Thanks!
Catskills 97-99

Pirul

Re: Few Interface Related Questions

Post by Pirul »

Eastwood wrote:1. How do I completely get rid of that menu within my UO screen. The one that says Map, Paperdoll, Inventory, etc. I know that I can collapse it into a red arrow, and move the red arrow around the screen, but how can I make it go away completely?
Not sure you can, tbh. I collapse it, and put it on the corner of my screen.
Eastwood wrote:2. How do I grab 1 item from a stack without manually entering a number within the selection screen? Can I hold down something like ALT+SHIFT then drag 1 item at a time? I tried this and it didn't work, is there a key combination that does. Stratics said it was ALT+SHIFT I believe, didn't seem to work here.
Not sure it's possible either. SHIFT will drag the whole pile, regardless of its use in conjunction with another key.
Eastwood wrote:3. How can I unbind that codex of wisdom help menu from my F1 key? I'd like to use F1 for other things amirite.
Yes, in your client, Options --> under Macro Options (the arrow looking tab) click next until you find F1, delete whatever you have there, and bing it's new function.
Eastwood wrote:4. Razor related, how come razor often does not save changes I make. I find myself constantly deleting an item from my buy menu, and it is back next time I log on, same with the light levels check always becoming unchecked.
Do you have more than one client open? Is the client where you make the changes the last one you close? Whenever you make changes to your profile, razor will only save them if it's the last client to properly "Quit", so I'd suggest whenever making changes to only have one client open, and close it properly all the way (no ALT + F4, or clicking the [X]).
Eastwood wrote:Thanks!
You're welcome, I hope this helps!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”