UWL Recruiting

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Brymstone666

UWL Recruiting

Post by Brymstone666 »

The Undead Warlords are looking to fill their ranks of the undead. We're looking for a few good souls to help purge the lands of the scourge of mortality. Do you have what it takes to become one of us? If you would like to join or have any questions just PM me and we can see about putting your bad side to work for us. (We are a RP guild that encourages people to RP a dark/evil character and does engage in PvP and PvM) :evil:

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UWL Recruiting

Post by OneEyedJack »

It should be noted that PvP is not a requirement in UWL. But our evil ways are often misunderstood, thus leading to fights in cemetaries and Deceit.... Get ahold of any member of the Shadow Council to join, but Brymtsone here is our new Meatgrinder (Recruiter / noob guide)

Other council members include Lagrath, Kazic'Thule (chewybacca on forums), and myself. Though I strongly recomend going to Brymstone, he is the most active at this time.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”