Weapon's bonuses

Moderator: Support Moderators

Virindi1

Weapon's bonuses

Post by Virindi1 »

What is the benefit of says swordmanship over fencing? Macefighting?

Macefighting use to drain stamina per hit, is this the case?

Likewise, fencing (spear) used to paralyze opponents randomly. Is this the case too?

Also, is there a place that has a detailed list of shard features so I can check there before asking here?

Thanks again,
Much appreciative,
In Solidarity,
-V

venox

Re: Weapon's bonuses

Post by venox »

the wiki is always good!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Mace does drain stamina, but there are no concussion blows; that was a post-era feature.
Fencing vs. Swords is debated in countless other threads. I have no answer :|

Cue_Ball

Post by Cue_Ball »

Swordsmanship has a nice cross-section of weapons (more high end magic ones per loot drop). Fencing is fast. Mace Fighting has stamina drain. Archery is ranged.

This is just how I look at it. As far as actual numbers are concerned, I am at a loss. It really depends on what type of toon you are planning on.

For example, lets say you want to be on the front lines of some epic PvP battle, where death is quite likely, then Mace Fighting for it's stamina drain on the mages and archers is a good one or Fencing for quick damage and poison to disrupt the enemy's front line.

It's not about which melee skill gives more benefits, it's all about the way (berserk killa, hide-and-wait serial killa, stab-in-back-and-loot-them-dry killa, ect...) you are interested in playing.

Return to “New Player Help”