Questions about Archery

Moderator: Support Moderators

gunslinger737

Questions about Archery

Post by gunslinger737 »

Got a question about archery... Can i box in a BS in my house and gain archery and tactics from 0?

Pirul

Re: Questions about Archery

Post by Pirul »

Apparently you can, BUT, go buy it up to 30 first, will save you a ton of arrows.

Trapping a Polar Bear or Grizzly and having someone vet him seems to work better, tho.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

gunslinger737

Post by gunslinger737 »

yeah i don't have a character with vet though.. But does it work better because you don't half to keep casting and wasting regs? or because you get faster gains?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I believe both, but am sure of at least the reg part.

And it's way easy to make a new char with 50 vet / 50 animal lore, and just macro both up while working archery on your other account...who knows, one day you might want a tamer...
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

gunslinger737

Post by gunslinger737 »

ok i guess ill do that just gotta get more bandaids :) thanks for the info 8)

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

i always started with 50 archery and it took about 7.5k arrows from 50-100 using a BS. i don't know your intended template but all my archers have at the least 50 magery or more so i always picked those to start. takes about 2 exceptional quality bows to gm. i used the blade sprite for magery gains which is another reason i did not go with the Lore/Vet healer which my tamer is like 92 vet and i have had used that method for stuff like wrestling gains or other melee skills. bs last about 120 seconds and casting time is 12 seconds in case you intend to make a macro to cast - equip bow by type - attack nearest red - pause - disarm (or something like that)
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Return to “New Player Help”