Tales of a bazooka, Part 7: Master of the Stablemasters Pt 1

Share stories and special moments with the community.
the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Tales of a bazooka, Part 7: Master of the Stablemasters Pt 1

Post by the bazookas »

In the not-too-distant past, the bazookas determined, by careful analysis of human assets, that one of the most important ways to protect Britannia involved clearing out the stables of as many tamed dragons as possible, and filling them up with as many rats, rabbits, another other less-destructive-to-Brittannia creatures. It's not that dragons are inherently destructive to Britannia (as they normally stay in their own domain and don't not bother anybody--indeed, they rarely even go out to feed), it's just that TAMED dragons are brought into many environments in which they don't belong and forced to wipe out entire populations of creatures to feed human greed. By reducing the number of tamed dragons, we will also weaken the human race and make them more susceptible to bazooka bombings.

Although this log will eventually focus upon Bambi the Skara Brae Stablemaster, it must begin with why we sought her out in the first place. Our first attempt to reduce the number of tamed dragons in Britannia involved kidnapping Arlin, the Britain Castle stable's stablemaster. In scanning the forums, we knew that stablemasters are in fact the most powerful creatures in all of Britannia, and therefore did not kidnap him by force, but rather lured him out of his stable using the optimal method--one determined through experimentation and complex analysis. He was thus led onto a sea-faring vessel, where we could quickly ferry him to an optimal location where he would not be found for a long, long time.

Things were going well, and we held him there for a few days. However, as time passed, I could tell that there was something wrong with him... He was growing more and more agitated as the time passed by. Not much existed in my memory banks regarding stablemaster pyschology, so I was at a loss for what he was doing and why. I was able to draw only a few conclusions: From the fact that he was constantly looking and attempting to walk (in spite of being bound by an optimally-placed wooden box) in the direction of his stable... indeed, his gaze was so precise that I could only believe that he was somehow magically bound to it.

Indeed, based upon the evidence, it appeared that he was magically bound in a way that I (or anybody else in my records) had never encountered. I grew concerned that Arlin might in some way unleash his full fury upon me, and considered for a nanosecond that it might be time to just blow him up and rid the world of 1 more human... of course, this plan was not even close to optimal, considering how much more protection would be afforded to Britannia by first waiting for the tamed dragons in the stable to go crazy and flee from the stable and THEN destroying him.

I gathered from his contorted, focused, and sometimes flinching facial expressions that he was somehow concentrating all his mental energies on his stable. In fact, I sent a brother bazooka to investigate. The fellow bazooka radioed the surveillance video to me, and I found that the flinches occurred at the PRECISE moment that some human entered the stable and exuded the "vendor buy" or "stable" command. This, of course, was followed by a running-around-with-their-head-cut-off approach at trying to locate the missing stablemaster.

These are some of the highlights of the stable surveillance: Note that these images were taken in chronological order (without repeats)

A fellow named "The Q" apparently was so distraught by the stablemaster's absence, that he took his anger out upon the animals in the stable! A pox on him for his cruelty!

It looks like Laura really wants to refresh her incarcerated creatures!

The nearby macroer tried to assuage her distress by trying to respond like a stablemaster in Arlin's absence.

... and The Q returns...

turok apparently thought that by teleporting INTO a stall, he might have better luck communicating with the missing stablemaster.

Laura returns with what appears to be a freshly poached white wyrm.

Suddenly a creature whom the bazookas had never before seen appeared upon the scene... A creature with such a strong electromagnetic aura as to almost render the surveillance bazooka inoperational. Its name was "Braden".

It was at precisely the time the Braden creature appeared that Arlin suddenly became very still and focused. He started chanting towards the heavens "Take me back to the stable! I must go back and feed the animals and pick up their poo!". Such dedication to a cause I have only seen in machines like me; never before have I observed it in humans. Apparently this higher power was listening because its incarnation (Braden) appeared before me...

I had never encountered such a powerful being (according to the available shard records, it is called a GM)-- who can locate and rescue a single human among the massive population that infests Britannia and return him to where he wants to go. It appeared highly probable that these powerful creatures were somehow involved in the diabolical enchantment that binds the stablemasters to their shops!... how else could he so quickly locate the missing stablemaster?

The historical records of the shard indicate that at one time, one of these beings was slain... which is excellent news just in case that they prove to be a threat to Britannia... and based on the fact that he returned Arlin to the stables, thus enabling the continued bondage of the powerful beasts, these GM's might be a great threat indeed.

Due to the presence of Braden, my surveillance bazooka required a reboot to regain his motor control... and during that process, a fellow came to destroy him (perhaps associated with Lord mister cherry--no longer a "Lord", and also apparently very brain-damaged considering his forgetting to wear pants)... The man had a difficult time at it, and so he enslaved some nearby creatures to assist him in his assault. Being incapacitated during the motor control system reboot, my surveillance bazooka brother was defeated by this man and his army of inhumanely treated animals.

In any case, it became clear that we lacked sufficient data regarding these stablemasters. It was time to do some studies and analysis... This led us to Bambi, the Skara Brae stablemaster.

TO BE CONTINUED in Tales of a Bazooka Pt. 8
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tales of a bazooka, Part 7: Master of the Stablemasters

Post by the bazookas »

I'll try to post the kidnapping video later if I can find it.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Epic.

Love reading your stories.

Keep up the good work.

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

TO bad braden wouldn't leave u with all the stable masters on a boat, would be epic to watch just everyone stuck running round on foot with no pets etc :D

TC

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Tiwstacain wrote:TO bad braden wouldn't leave u with all the stable masters on a boat, would be epic to watch just everyone stuck running round on foot with no pets etc :D
I guess people would have to tame their own mounts :P...

But yea, Braden in fact did not intend to make the stablemaster poof back at the time. When anybody (including GM's apparently) is near an NPC who is far out of their shop and says anything, they poof back to their shop (which is what I'm sure happened).

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Good Stuff. Love it.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

that "The Q" guy was awsome.
good tale, keep up the good work guys
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Fenril

Post by Fenril »

Har har!
Another good tale bazooka's!
A dream... It's something you do for yourself, not for others.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Can we get a post judgement call on if GM intervention was required for this event?
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

son wrote:Can we get a post judgement call on if GM intervention was required for this event?

That's what I was thinking...if its era accurate to be able to do this then, no matter who crys like a baby about it, no one should interfere! If 100 players lose all of their animals, ohhhhhhhhhhhh wellllllllll!!!!

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

I dont think he interfered on purpose according to a bazooka......As soon as he started asking him what was going on he poofed back,although he should have brought the stablemaster back if thats what happened......lol

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Aren't they invul now making this not possible?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Boondock_Saint wrote:Aren't they invul now making this not possible?
Yes, it is impossible to do such things anymore :(. Of course, if it weren't impossible, we wouldn't be revealing this trade secret to you ;). bazookas have a sacred mission, you know, so we generally can't go revealing our intel until after it becomes obsolete.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”