My Fair Lady's Clothing Company, Limited time offer on #1654

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

dragkhar

My Fair Lady's Clothing Company, Limited time offer on #1654

Post by dragkhar »

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

My Fair Lady's Clothing Company now has sale price on true blood red hued (#1654) clothings.
Normal price on this hue is 250g/yard but now ONLY 200g/yard.

This sale last from now till midnight on friday, or till my storage breaks.
Don't wait till day before Xmas to go shop your presents, order them today and have them delivered way before Xmas without stress.

I will take orders via IRC at Rand_WL or priv PM here on forums or if you bump into me at my tower just north of East Brit Bank.

Some calculation examples for you to see how much you would save:

Robe=16 yards, old price 16*250=4000g, new price 16*200=3200; 800g save
Robe, wiz hat, cape = 45 yards, old price 45*250=11250, new price 45*200=9000; 2250g save

Looking forward seing you all in my shop!

My vendors will be run as normal and will NOT be equiped with cloths made out of 1654 hue, this price is only for orders.

dragkhar wrote:My Fair Lady's Clothing Company [OPEN]

Have You always dremt about having an outfit that matches the coolness of Your charachter?
Or have You ever wondered where the hell all the awesome looking people in Britania get their cloths from?
Have You tried but failed to get that final touch of Your look You so eagerly desire?

Well do not dispare, My Fair Lady's Clothing Company is now OPEN, we sell ONLY rare hued clothing in all available colors there is.
Non of our cloths are colored with a dye tub, and therefore can not be reproduced by everyone who see You strolling down the street with Your new cool outfit, and all cloths are hand made with GM tailors with superior quality.

How can You be sertain they are not from a dye tub?
Dyed clothing have a hue no. of three digits, such as the comonly worn #902 (dark grey) or #1 (black), but cloths made out of NPC droped cloth always have a four digit no., such as the desierable true blood red hues of #1644, #1645 and #1654 or the nightmare hue of #1109.

There are more than 400 different spawning hues in this game so with a bit of immagination and the help from our expertiese You can easily come up with a unique look for Your charachter that will last a lifetime*.

We sell cloths separatly but also fully made suits and we make new ones every week or as soon as some sell out.

If You don't find a suit that fit Your needs, don't hesitate to contact us via forum (Dragkhar, Sercruse) or in IRC (Rand_WL, Sercruse or chanel #MoB) to discuss a solution for Your needs.
We gladly work on any order and any amount.
Can be a single order or a big guild order, we have it all and we will get to it right away.
Expect a downpayment of 50% on before hand if the order exceeds 20k.

What differ between the dyed hues and our NPC hues beside the three and four digit hue no.?
Good question! Well the dyed hues look more fabricated while the NPC hues, with four digits, look more natural, more damp and not so eye hurting like the dyed ones.

What does it cost, You may wonder.
Ok thats a hard question to answer.
It all depends on what hue You want us to work with and what type of cloth You look for.
All our prices are set by gold/yard and rarity of the hue.
Our prices range between 50g/yard up to 300g/yard.

The pre made suits prices are firm and also always include some sort of footwear such as matching sandals, boots or shoes.

Below You'll find screen shots of what we currently have in stock and where our vendors are located.
The Tailoring Company resides in the second closest tower north of Brit East bank by the road.
Hardly possible to miss and only a 30s run from bank.

Welcome over to have a look and feel of what we can offer You.

"Shape up Britaina"

Example of what we have in stock right now:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35 ... suits.jpg/

Hues in game (this is an old screenshot, now we have an even more detailed collection):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35 ... suits.jpg/

Where we are: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/81 ... shopr.jpg/

Clementina, inside, sells ONLY unused noobifyed rare hued robes, we always try to have them stocked but as you can immagine, at some times they are hard to come by.

Adena, on the stairs, ONLY sell full suits.

As stated above tho, we also work by order, so if You only want an apron made in Your favourite color we'll see to that as well.

*A lifetime in Britania may be short

dragkhar

Re: My Fair Lady's Clothing Company, Limited time offer on #

Post by dragkhar »

First order delivered, thank you Capone!

Capone24

Post by Capone24 »

Thank you! Legit guy, will do business with again :D
D^R

dragkhar

Post by dragkhar »

Thx for the purchase Time2a

time2a

Post by time2a »

good honest dude, thank you.

dragkhar

Post by dragkhar »

Yet another order delivered, thanks

dragkhar

Post by dragkhar »

Ends tomorrow folks, get it while you can!

dragkhar

Post by dragkhar »

Thank you all who bought blood red cloths this week, today is the last day of this sale, after server restart deal is off and prices back up to normal 250g/yard

If you're interested in making a cheaper deal, post your order before server restart,

Thank You

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

Great shop.

I'd like either you or Sercruse to design me a Santa Claus outfit - will pay well for your trouble.

Return to “Other”