Auto looting a corpse, with or without Razor

Moderator: Support Moderators

randale

Auto looting a corpse, with or without Razor

Post by randale »

without razor meaning some way other than it by using the UO Client. I was playing the other day, and someone looted my corpse for my, item by item. I know he/she was doing it too fast to merely be dragging each item from the corpse to his backpack, any idea how?

Dallaswolf

Re: Auto looting a corpse, with or without Razor

Post by Dallaswolf »

How do you set it up to auto loot with razor?

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

You don't.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Auto looting objects off a corpse cannot be done with razor.

Most likely what is happening is they have auto-open nearby corpses on, so they don't have to spend that extra 1-2 seconds opening the corpse, they just instantly start dragging items off the corpse.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

randale

Post by randale »

Sandro wrote:Auto looting objects off a corpse cannot be done with razor.

Most likely what is happening is they have auto-open nearby corpses on, so they don't have to spend that extra 1-2 seconds opening the corpse, they just instantly start dragging items off the corpse.
\

Or perhaps some other program, like EasyUO (yes, I know it's not allowed) I know he was doing it too fast and too precious to be simply dragging the items.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

too fast? any idiot with a decent ping can loot just as fast as an easy uo script. Everyone that plays this server is bound by the object delay which applies to picking up and dropping items (looting from anything to urself) so I don't see how anyone could be certain that someone is using something or not. I can dry loot just as fast as any other person on this server and no program is required. Now if item by item you meant you died and he instantly looted great items right from out of bags etc...

There is one other possibility but this would only work with wearable items, a person could set a dress set for item(s) and when the corpse appears just go by and hit the dress key for those items and yes it'll start looting it (that's the only way razor could do auto looting of any sort) but again this is only wearable items.

randale

Post by randale »

Take for example, a small gem, you have to position your mouse exactly on it to take it, does require a little precision, take a second or two

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Loathed wrote:too fast? any idiot with a decent ping can loot just as fast as an easy uo script. Everyone that plays this server is bound by the object delay which applies to picking up and dropping items (looting from anything to urself) so I don't see how anyone could be certain that someone is using something or not. I can dry loot just as fast as any other person on this server and no program is required. Now if item by item you meant you died and he instantly looted great items right from out of bags etc...

There is one other possibility but this would only work with wearable items, a person could set a dress set for item(s) and when the corpse appears just go by and hit the dress key for those items and yes it'll start looting it (that's the only way razor could do auto looting of any sort) but again this is only wearable items.
Truth
as far as gems go i bet i know how ;) but you can figure it out :)
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Telamon

Post by Telamon »

Last edited by Telamon on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nidaic

Post by Nidaic »

To my knowledge and attempts of restocking from a corpse, it is not possible.
Anyone whom may provide information to counter this statement would be greatly welcomed, I could use the help with it =-) ( no anger intended in the tone )

*edit* for speed of looting object delays may be helpful.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

You cannot target a corpse with a restock agent because it isn't a regular container, believe me I have tried every way I know how :/
I have also been unable to create a way to auto-loot a corpse, but it really is all ping/reaction time with looting.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Byokii

Post by Byokii »

does the organizer agent work for all open containers? They could have razor auto open corpse, and then hit their organizer agent...

Nidaic

Post by Nidaic »

To my knowledge organizers work on items that are in your pack, whereas restocks work outside the pack.
(Organizers pull out of pack and put into container or organizer what is in the pack into respective container, Restocks will bring Into your pack)

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Some players have also modified their client to display regs, gems, and other small items to be much larger and easier to grab.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Nidaic

Post by Nidaic »

Malaikat wrote:Some players have also modified their client to display regs, gems, and other small items to be much larger and easier to grab.
Is this legal by UOSA staff standards?