I didn't know Chickens could cry...

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I didn't know Chickens could cry...

Post by Robbbb »

It was a beautiful day for an IDOC so I went to check it out. To my surprise PK's were running rampant killing everyone trying to enjoy the soon to be collapsed home.

I thought, this is very unfair as most of these citizens dont have the skills to defend themselves! So I called upon the aid of a friend and quickly set out to vanquish these fiends! With our archer turret ready we waited...

It was only a few minutes before these villans returned for more blood, but this time we were ready for them! We quickly took down them both down within seconds! It was tooooo easy!

About 5 minutes after our victory, to my surprise, I was pulled into JAIL!! I was quickly question about the methods that were used to dispatch these villians! I simply stated 'a razor macro' and then was asked to describe how the macro was setup. After having to give up our trade secrets I was placed back into the real world and we live to fight another day!

It's a sad day in UO when a player such as Prodigy has the power to whine to a GM that he was killed and within minutes action is taken. Take your deaths like a man you sad sack of ......

A few hours later this post shows up viewtopic.php?f=75&t=34198&p=301385#p301385 Needing to purchase 100k arrows! LOL! Cry about it and then emulate it? You are PATHETIC sir!

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: I didn't know Chickens could cry...

Post by Kander »

Good show Robbbbbbbb!

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Lucien

Post by Lucien »

And I guess, now that he knows your macro, he's gonna try to use it against others... this isn't gonna end well. :lol:

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Lucien wrote:And I guess, now that he knows your macro, he's gonna try to use it against others... this isn't gonna end well. :lol:
Well it was Nevermore that knows the macro, unless they are one in the same?!

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

On behalf of the "Brittanian Bureau of Bots that Blow Brigands Up in the Brilliant Lord British's Name" (BBBBBUBLBN), I commend you for your good deed!
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Of course he called the GM's on you! Haven't you heard? He's the best L33T pVpEr on UOSA! The only way you could have possibly killed him is through exploits!

Truly, you should have known!!

:lol:

Good job by the way. It's funny to see arrogant little mouth breathers like him get their foot shoved into their mouth.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

awesome stuff.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Wow.... Yomega.... what a d*ush bag.

What are the repercussions of you being jailed robbb? Did you loose control of any archers/die, or were you pulled at a safe time?

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Rose wrote:Wow.... Yomega.... what a d*ush bag.

What are the repercussions of you being jailed robbb? Did you loose control of any archers/die, or were you pulled at a safe time?

Was pulled at a safe time, they were already dead =)

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Aside from the fact the yomega does cry a lot, using proxies to do what you're doing is a bannable offense, even though it's hard to get caught.

Yeah I know you've already got the "my friends are playing" excuse down pretty well, but do you really need friends to help farm lich lords, everyone using archers?

This is an obvious abuse of proxies. You'll get caught eventually.

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1572

Read the journal carefully.

[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Sandro wrote:Aside from the fact the yomega does cry a lot, using proxies to do what you're doing is a bannable offense, even though it's hard to get caught.

Yeah I know you've already got the "my friends are playing" excuse down pretty well, but do you really need friends to help farm lich lords, everyone using archers?

This is an obvious abuse of proxies. You'll get caught eventually.

How is this obvious?? The whole point is that we built archer to specifically farm LL's and PK's. Why is it so hard to believe two people made archer bots?

It will be obvious to you guys when you recall home one day and find yourself insta-dead on your front door step...

tanmits

Post by tanmits »

I'm also struggling to see how this is an obvious abuse of proxies. This morning I saw three people farming LL's with dragons...

The only thing obvious here is the river of tears. Maybe they should nerf archers more for you guys?
S&S Yew: fully stocked bulk reagents, weapons, armor, explosion traps, and fishing spoils. Also, temporarily carrying POTION KEGS!

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

as long as rules are followed I don't mind archer bots etc.. least u can outrun arrows etc.. now =)

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

The funniest part of this thread is Sandro accusing someone else of cheating.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

son wrote:The funniest part of this thread is Sandro accusing someone else of cheating.
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/