Moderator: Support Moderators

Korades
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Can i drop Detecting Hidden back to 50?

Post by Korades »

Hello,

first sorry for my bad englisch :oops:

I try to find my answer in forum, but dont find right answer.

I want to use Remove Traps Ingame ( I dont like this telekinise spell for it, i like to stay in hide, when ich open a chest) I am now gm detecting and start remove traps (hard to gain!)
But i not realy need this detect hidden, and now my question :lol:

Did i really need detect at GM for high end chest when i remove traps there, or can i drop it back to 50?

Hope for an answer and thx

Korades

Korades
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Can i drop Detecting Hidden back to 50?

Post by Korades »

noone know the answer? :|

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

double post.....
Last edited by iamreallysquall on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

iamreallysquall

i am guessing you are doing dungeon chest? you can open level 4 dungeon chest with out remove trap by taking 1 step away(some places it looks like you are safe but you are not like shame island due the height involved Z axis) in stealth and double clicking setting of the trap. as far as remove trap goes i think detect hide offers a bonus and they go together. i personally would never waste my time gming remove trap for dungeon chest, you can loot them while in stealth and set the trap off with out taking any damage. As far as treasure maps go well that's different you have to telekinesis the box from a distance and i use a carto/lockpicker/stealth to dig the chest - hide - lockpicking/stealth - walk away then i do the real work the spawn and loot the chest on my bard(seperate account) who has wrestling and resist. This method can still be applied to some extent for those people who make cartobards (yuck)

Korades
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Korades »

thx for the answer. I know it give easier ways, but i like this remove trap - way. But you realy help me with this information that there is a bonus with detecting. (yes its only for dung chest at this moment) i have little problems with my skillpoint limit :) i have magery/eval/medi/hide/stealth/lockp/remove trap/ and detecting hidden.maybee i drop dec and medi to 50 but i am not sure.
Thx

iamreallysquall

only thing remove trap is make it "silent" the explosion like i said oyu can just stealth away a tile or two and dbl click it goes boom you take 0 damge i am sure you can think of 2 skills to spend that 200.0 skills on thats better and why eval? are you farming on this character ?_? with direct damage that this is? if your just chucking ev's i don't really see the point. your own survivability skills really are Mage/med (for active healing i guess) and well one of the more versatile skill sets in the game being hide stealth but you lack wrestling (the first id get) or resist for survivability so if you get picked up tracking and get reveled by pk's your going to be shit out of luck most likely unless you got some tele / invis items to tele / invis / stealth / or and or recall + hit invis item + target rune

Return to “New Player Help”