PC Yew Moongate Sm Vendor House!!

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Steely McBeam

PC Yew Moongate Sm Vendor House!!

Post by Steely McBeam »

Hail all, I'm fairly new to this shard but fell in love with the Uo real estate market on other servers. I came across a guild stone in the grass just south of yew moongate yesterday afternoon and luckily was able to scoop the spot up, just 2 house spots away from the yew moongate itself. I'm just curious as to what a home like this would sell for on this server, any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you kindly for your time and advice in advance! =D

-Steely McBeam
Attachments
Steely McBeam_11-17_16.30.jpg
Steely McBeam_11-17_16.30.jpg (248.29 KiB) Viewed 599 times

dragkhar

Re: PC Yew Moongate Sm Vendor House!!

Post by dragkhar »

Hi and welcome!

That house will be fairly difficult to sell since the house market is really slow for the time being on this shard.
U might get deed+20 if lucky.

I would hold on to it untill market is up running again.

Steely McBeam

Post by Steely McBeam »

Ah okay, I was looking around the forums and was noticing houses going for extremely low prices, was beginning to get worried about the profit margian in the real estate market here. But maybe I'll place some vendor, profit, and sell once im tired of the merchant lifestyle, heh.

Thanks for your time and reply, much appreciated.

Cheers!

Steely McBeam

Post by Steely McBeam »

Ah okay, I was looking around the forums and was noticing houses going for extremely low prices, was beginning to get worried about the profit margian in the real estate market here. But maybe I'll place some vendor, profit, and sell once im tired of the merchant lifestyle, heh.

Thanks for your time and reply, much appreciated.

Cheers!

Return to “Price Check”