Bank of Britain - Now Open

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Bank of Britain - Now Open

Post by Robbbb »

Rammar wrote:Surprised no one has tried it. Seems a quick way for newer players to get chars skilled. Small deed loan for a month looks to be 6.6k, extremely reasonable given the time required to handle it.

Might also want to mention if you prorate shorter terms (eg. 2mil for 2days... 10k?) or early payoffs.

Good idea...I will put the % at a weekly rate instead of monthly.

Lack

Post by Lack »

Well it seems at least publicly that I will be the first to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity rob has put out there for us. We have an agreement for rob to buy a keep or castle for us valued at 2 or less, we will be promptly making payments back to rob until it is paid off at which time ownership will be given to DJ Kidd, until the loan is paid in full we will operate events out of the house. Thanks again for the great opportunity rob and helping us get some great events going for the players here.

dawglair

Post by dawglair »

Cool idea, may do this once I get my home placed (been here about a week, I'm assuming there's spots available to drop a small deed? About 5k away, quick dungeon crawl).