BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Happy Haloween!

Post by BlackFoot »

Whos going ot spend all day burning out their horses stam trick or treating? :D
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Happy Haloween!

Post by Blaise »

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=33554

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BLACKFOOT!
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

Happy Halloween UOSA!

Yay! I got a silver coin! :)

Oh no! Got PKd and lost it... along with my full invul Dex suit, invulnerable heater shield (yes, you read that right! I had an armour rating of 73, with dexloss of only -1), +25 Vanq broadsword, and Force Hally of Daemon's Breath (43 charges). After finally getting to Glorious Lord, I lost my Lord title too! :(

I wasn't thinking... damn, when will I learn to never go to an event with my best gear on? Also... if you get a silver coin - recall to the bank immediately!

At least the PKs got some good loot! Look after that invul heater guys - it's rare, they don't spawn any more!

Shallow Grave and Diogenes were a double-team class act. Gave me a rez and invis afterwards, so I could loot the carrots off my corpse. They left me with my runes and a recall scroll too, nice! You didn't get my carrots!!! Bwahahahhaha!

Z
Last edited by Zelek Uther on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Ahhh, how very UO.
Zelek, my condolences on your loss. If you'd like to replace that Heater, I have a few and will make you an especially good deal on one if you like.

Happy Halloween.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

Zelek Uther wrote:Happy Halloween UOSA!

Yay! I got a silver coin! :)

Oh no! Got PKd and lost it... along with my full invul Dex suit, invulnerable heater shield (yes, you read that right! I had an armour rating of 73, with dexloss of only -1), +25 Vanq broadsword, and Force Hally of Daemon's Breath (43 charges). After finally getting to Glorious Lord, I lost my Lord title too! :(

I wasn't thinking... damn, when will I learn to never go to an event with my best gear on? Also... if you get a silver coin - recall to the bank immediately!

At least the PKs got some good loot! Look after that invul heater guys - it's rare, they don't spawn any more!

Shallow Grave and Diogenes were a double-team class act. Gave me a rez and invis afterwards, so I could loot the carrots off my corpse. They left me with my runes and a recall scroll too, nice! You didn't get my carrots!!! Bwahahahhaha!

Z
If this is true, you sir are the man...

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

Thank you sir! Nay, I was the man for a while there... 'tis true no longer!

The perfect dex suit with matching perfect broadsword were a gift from a friend... the wealthy and powerful shard veteran known as nightshark. Methinks I won't see the like of it again in my lifetime!

I'm gonna get back to my crafting now...

Z

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

had a go for about 2 hours,

best I got was:

3 silver & 'bones'

also got alot a candy & candy apples

some of the more random items included:

a tambourine, a summon daemon scroll & a dear mask

what else you folks getting??

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

i ran around for about an hour and got 10 silver, couple masks, bones, and a crap load of squash bombs.

Bloodrock Announcer

Post by Bloodrock Announcer »

I got a date
SIGNATURE by repomanr85, on Flickr

Sultan of Swing

Bloodrock Announcer wrote:I got a date
with who?

Sultan of Swing

Ragancy wrote:i ran around for about an hour and got 10 silver, couple masks, bones, and a crap load of squash bombs.
nice return!!!, sure it was only an hour?

was maybe alot easier earlier when it wasnt so cramped with spawn?

Dare I say it, but I think there gonna need a CUB event after this, the place is a mess!

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

Sultan of Swing wrote:
Ragancy wrote:i ran around for about an hour and got 10 silver, couple masks, bones, and a crap load of squash bombs.
nice return!!!, sure it was only an hour?

was maybe alot easier earlier when it wasnt so cramped with spawn?

Dare I say it, but I think there gonna need a CUB event after this, the place is a mess!
it might have been longer, but not by much. i had about 4 silver in the first 15 minutes and a few more lucky streaks where I'd get two silver over the course of just a 2-3 houses. i went to ice island, east of chaos shrine, and a few vendor spots.

the spawn wasn't bad when I did it around 4EST, so I could do these areas very fast. i just checked and it appears to be a bit more dense on ice island, but not that bad. i wasn't going for max, so i ran these spots on two chars in not much time. i'd do more but i feel it's kind of abusing the system and far too tedious.

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

Ice is packed now! I was just up there... somehow recalled into a mass of monsters. They all gathered around me, and I'm not so tough now kitted out in humble GM armour. Luckily for me, the breadman from DG kept me alive until the spawn had cleared enough for me to make my getaway. Thanks breadman! You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!

Z

Pixelclicker

Post by Pixelclicker »

Sultan of Swing wrote:
Bloodrock Announcer wrote:I got a date
with who?
You don't know her, she goes to a different school. Don't ask to see a picture either.
<@BoomlandJenkins> I got home, got on UO right away and I knew something was up before I even made it to the spawner, because there were 35+ in the Justice woods and not one person was PKing one another.

random guy

Post by random guy »

After random runs throughout the day I ended up with alot fruits, veggies, Pies and Pans of Cookies, But I also ended up with some Halloween Candy, a few bottles of Milk, 2 Silver Coins, a Red Tribal Mask, and a few Pumpkin Bombs. Bones would have been nice but Oh Well....The undead spawn just got far too heavy and I'm without silver weapons.