Application

Delarid

Application

Post by Delarid »

Hi,

I am new to the shard and am looking to meet people to crawl through dungeons with and help out however I am able (I like to help people). I have been lurking in your IRC channel for a few days and spoken to a couple of you, but had problems registering my forums account

Characters: Disorder (Magery, Meditation, Eval Int, Music, Provoke, Hiding, Wrestling ) Been plating this char since I started 2 weeks ago. Most skills are at master level with a few at GM.

Delarid: (Mace, Parry, Healing, Anatomy) This is a character I am currently macroing up in my house, not sure how I will complete the template.

Preferred Play Styles: I enjoy both PVM and PVP, although I have not played UO in like 10 years or something, and would need some serious practice and work on hotkeys and macros to get back into PVP. I would be interested however in getting good and getting me some murderer heads :p

Playing History: I played on Chesapeake from the day the game was released. I quit playing when the world was split into trammel and felluca, that destroyed the game for me. I also played on Drachenfels when the shard was first launched, as I am based in Europe, but still played more on Chesapeake as I was far more established there.

Time Zone: GMT - British

Usual Online Hours: I don't work so I play a lot, and am a night own playing into the early morning GMT time. Will stay that way for a couple of months at least due to my current living situation.

Have you Read and Do you Accept the rules of the guild: (Yes/No) Yep

Hope this is what you need, if you want anymore info just let me know! :)

-Disorder