125 LVL 1 T-MAPS - SOLD

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

mr mahony

Re: 125 LVL 1 T-MAPS

Post by mr mahony »

Here is a clear example of someone trading me a container that the trader opened to show the contents, when I the person that would recieve said trade click on the container you do not see how many items are in this container even if it is 0

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

mr mahony wrote:You must be new or something. make a character with snooping, have a charcter hide a pouch under a cloak go snoop the character move the cloak and let me know if you can see the pouch. Also make a last target macro and practice some and let me know if you can get where you can move the cloak then target the pouch to then snoop inside it. It is the same principle as a trade window. Would you care to explain how I could see the maps if the chest was closed?

Actually I've been here just shy of 3 years. It's really pathetic how such a "reputable guy" is trying to drag someone down
because they didn't feel comfortable putting a chest full of goods on the ground in the middle of the bank so someone
else could conveniently grab the chest and you just claim it wasn't you. You see where I'm coming from? If anyone was acting suspicious
it was you. Also, did you know that if you drop items into the corner of a container they stack perfectly up to the max the container
can hold? That amount is 125 by the way. I also explained to you that I was only able to trade 124 maps at once because you
cannot carry 125 items in a container. That would make 126 items, which if you have been around long enough, know that you can
only carry 125 items at a time. But I digress, if you drop all 125 identical items in the same corner, and someone is snooping in that
container, you can drag that top map 125 times as fast as you want and you will still only see 2 maps, the one you are holding, and the one
under it. Wait, who's the new guy here? Sounds to me like you were snooping before the trade conversation even began. Either way,
all you had to do was say, "Why do I only see two maps?". Then guess what? I could have moved some of them around to show you
they were all in there. I'm sorry we could not complete our transaction due to your childish over reaction. Please move on.

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

mr mahony wrote: Here is a clear example of someone trading me a container that the trader opened to show the contents, when I the person that would recieve said trade click on the container you do not see how many items are in this container even if it is 0
Congratulations, you've pointed out the fact that I didn't know you were unable to see a count on the container
in a trade window. In fact, you pointed that out while we were trying to make the trade! You even posted a pic
previously showing that part of our conversation! You, my friend are awesome.

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

jefferyjay wrote:
mr mahony wrote:You must be new or something. make a character with snooping, have a charcter hide a pouch under a cloak go snoop the character move the cloak and let me know if you can see the pouch. Also make a last target macro and practice some and let me know if you can get where you can move the cloak then target the pouch to then snoop inside it. It is the same principle as a trade window. Would you care to explain how I could see the maps if the chest was closed?

Actually I've been here just shy of 3 years. It's really pathetic how such a "reputable guy" is trying to drag someone down
because they didn't feel comfortable putting a chest full of goods on the ground in the middle of the bank so someone
else could conveniently grab the chest and you just claim it wasn't you. You see where I'm coming from? If anyone was acting suspicious
it was you. Also, did you know that if you drop items into the corner of a container they stack perfectly up to the max the container
can hold? That amount is 125 by the way. I also explained to you that I was only able to trade 124 maps at once because you
cannot carry 125 items in a container. That would make 126 items, which if you have been around long enough, know that you can
only carry 125 items at a time. But I digress, if you drop all 125 identical items in the same corner, and someone is snooping in that
container, you can drag that top map 125 times as fast as you want and you will still only see 2 maps, the one you are holding, and the one
under it. Wait, who's the new guy here? Sounds to me like you were snooping before the trade conversation even began. Either way,
all you had to do was say, "Why do I only see two maps?". Then guess what? I could have moved some of them around to show you
they were all in there. I'm sorry we could not complete our transaction due to your childish over reaction. Please move on.
Drag down? like I said in my previous posts your chest contained 2 visible maps if your maps were stacked on top of each other how could I see 2 maps at once, and secondly why was there no maps under it. I came to the spot of your choice with you already there and you are inclining I was planning something? It is funny how everything you have said against me I disprove in 2 seconds and you still can't show any credibility to yourself. The number of maps you could trade to me at once was never an issue, it was you as a seller refusing to verify the number of items you had for sale after I the buyer saw only 2 maps. I did say I only see 2 maps and asked for you to verify( which is clearly in the picture i posted) and you refused to verify. Maybe you could have said oh let me rearrange, oh hmm if i move a chest with only 2 maps in it theirs only 2 maps in it. You asked nicely for me to stop posting and I did, then you decided to bring the matter up again, take your own advice and move on.

Btw if you look under my name it will tell you how long I have been playing this shard

Request a mod to move / lock this thread

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

Oh my god dude. Grow up. I'm done with you.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

mr mahony wrote:Request a mod to move / lock this thread
In case this does happen, I would just like to say how much I have enjoyed this thread. Thumbs up for all.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Nergnog

Re: 125 LVL 1 T-MAPS - SOLD

Post by Nergnog »

So, like, did my high bid hold or did you get a side offer?

Just asking.

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

Nergnog wrote:So, like, did my high bid hold or did you get a side offer?

Just asking.

I think the magic private bidder stepped in to fix the problem

Nergnog

Post by Nergnog »

Sad day... I needed those shinies frum treshur huntin