looking.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Aphexis

looking.

Post by Aphexis »

Hey all, i'm looking for a good guild really, been playing UO on and off for the past 9 years or so...
I'm a very PvP involved player, and play pvp through every age of UO.
I'm currently making a dexer, but adventually when i can afford it make a mage.
Anyone willing to recruit a promising player? I'm very active and from britain, get back to me through PMs please :)

Aphexis.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: looking.

Post by Ronk »

Aphexis wrote:Hey all, i'm looking for a good guild really, been playing UO on and off for the past 9 years or so...
I'm a very PvP involved player, and play pvp through every age of UO.
I'm currently making a dexer, but adventually when i can afford it make a mage.
Anyone willing to recruit a promising player? I'm very active and from britain, get back to me through PMs please :)

Aphexis.
If you don't mind//enjoy roleplaying, you could sign up and be an orc. It woudl require restarting your character though, with a proper name and all. www.bloodrock.org. FYI, we are very heavy PVP, probably the most heavy pvp in all of UO existence ^_^

Also, to start you may not have magery on an orc. Only special shaman orcs who have been around a while get permitted to learn magic.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Return to “Guild Recruitment”