Lost (help me find)

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Wonko the Sane

Lost (help me find)

Post by Wonko the Sane »

My boat, the Leaky Condom II.
Lost somewhere on the high seas. SW of Ice Island (I think).

I thought I was careful. Key in the hold, never to be taken out. Ship locked, never to be unlocked. 40 some odd recall scrolls in the hold and a rune to a safe place, one not likely to be blocked. Other key in the bank never to be removed.

But I came unhidden near a deep sea serpent and with no armour, fighting or mage skill, I was toast. Managed to dump stuff on the deck and then recall out. Died just after recalling to Moonglow. Only when ressed did I discover that I had blocked the recall spot on the boat by dumping chests on the deck. Sheeeeeeet!

Anyway, if anyone could help me by letting me know the coordinates of my boat, I would be eternally grateful.

It's a large dragon boat.
Last edited by Wonko the Sane on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Lost (help me find)

Post by Ronk »

DId you have like 12000 fish steaks?
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

Nope, but if you're hungry, I can offer 60k fishsteaks as a reward.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

What kind of payment will you give me if i find it?

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

cutlass of vanq and/or 60k fish steaks
plus eternal gratitude and a I R L Postcard.

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

Plus I'll give you a boat.

Koden

Post by Koden »

or wait like 3 hours & that stuff should decay and recall in.. Or am I wrong
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

Stuff on boats doesn't decay.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Kander will find it.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

I found his ship.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Used Kotex »

Wonko the Sane wrote:My boat, the Leaky Condom II.
Lost somewhere on the high seas. SW of Ice Island (I think).

I thought I was careful. Key in the hold, never to be taken out. Ship locked, never to be unlocked. 40 some odd recall scrolls in the hold and a rune to a safe place, one not likely to be blocked. Other key in the bank never to be removed.

But I came unhidden near a deep sea serpent and with no armour, fighting or mage skill, I was toast. Managed to dump stuff on the deck and then recall out. Died just after recalling to Moonglow. Only when ressed did I discover that I had blocked the recall spot on the boat by dumping chests on the deck. Sheeeeeeet!

Anyway, if anyone could help me by letting me know the coordinates of my boat, I would be eternally grateful.

It's a large dragon boat.

Argh! I have found thyne ship. The Rouge Vhyx summoned a strange Purple Llama onto the deck of my own ship, as I recorded the co-ordinates..
Fortunately, the scoundrel's clumsy attempts at piracy were for naught for the Co-ordinates were indeed scribed as follows: 63 6 N, 178 19 W. The Leaky Condom II, slightly worn, secure planks, 18 items 105 stones in her hold.

Twink
Yeah, I'm still in DCT... So's yer sister !

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Used Kotex »

Vhyx wrote:I found his ship.

You found a Pail of Fail, my friend.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Yeah, my attempt was sloppy. It happens. Was actually out looking for the guy's ship, not out to do any of my usual shenanigans.

Got in contact with him on IRC and relayed the coordinates, so I guess I beat you to the punch on helping the guy out.

Not that it was a contest or anything.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Used Kotex »

Vhyx wrote:Yeah, my attempt was sloppy. It happens. Was actually out looking for the guy's ship, not out to do any of my usual shenanigans.

Got in contact with him on IRC and relayed the coordinates, so I guess I beat you to the punch on helping the guy out.

Not that it was a contest or anything.
So I heard. It was a contest. And ya beat me by 20 minutes it seems. Ya Bastard. At least the Llama missed me. :)

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

You guys rock, thanks a ton!

So, I've dry docked the Leaky Condom III, which was the search and rescue vessel for the Leaky Condom II. Once more I'll sail the high seas, inadvertently fertilizing things as I pass.
Last edited by Wonko the Sane on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.