Racism Generally Accepted?

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Xukluk Tuguznal

Re: Racism Generally Accepted?

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Oh so Kill Whitey got your attention enough to post.. but the other didn't? mm hmm...

I've found that in General words like nggr are used by Internet users a whole lot more than any of them would say it irl. It's a fact of life. Don't let it bother you.. I can promise ya they wouldn't say it to your face so take pleasure in knowing a coward when you see it.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

i've called a black guy a nigger to his face cuz he called me a cracker. if you wanna be racist then be able to take it back thats the way i see it. oh and after i said it he didnt do a damn thing. i get sick of minorities walking around thinking they can say w/e they want and the second a white person makes one remark then omg its unacceptable and completely uncalled for, yet they say w/e they want.
-cr3w-

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Clyde- wrote:i've called a black guy a nigger to his face cuz he called me a cracker. if you wanna be racist then be able to take it back thats the way i see it. oh and after i said it he didnt do a damn thing. i get sick of minorities walking around thinking they can say w/e they want and the second a white person makes one remark then omg its unacceptable and completely uncalled for, yet they say w/e they want.
OMG I CAN'T EVEN CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS WITHOUT SOMEONE GETTING UPSET WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WTF THEY'RE GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS AND ELECT A NEGROID PRESIDENT WHATHAPPEND AMERICA AND MAKE US WORSHIP ALLAH/BUDDHA

And, honestly, who thinks being called a cracker is anything other than funny?

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

I do think it's funny the reason i responded in that manner was simply because i can't stand the fact that he felt it was okay for him to say a (supposedly) racial slur and expects that im "not allowed" to say one back. So i did, and he didn't like it but too bad.
-cr3w-

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

Clyde- wrote:i've called a black guy a nigger to his face cuz he called me a cracker. if you wanna be racist then be able to take it back thats the way i see it. oh and after i said it he didnt do a damn thing. i get sick of minorities walking around thinking they can say w/e they want and the second a white person makes one remark then omg its unacceptable and completely uncalled for, yet they say w/e they want.
Heh, minorities. If us whiteys were smart we'd stop ragging on each other all the time, and shut people that do this up!
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Xukluk Tuguznal

I could promise it wouldn't go the same with me ^_^. But, I could promise you also that you'd not have a reason to use it either. (which is why it wouldn't go the same).
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

aXe

Post by aXe »

thats not even the real weedsmoke hes just some noob lol. kill whitey lol he is white irl and fat
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

Sivrik

Post by Sivrik »

Lol if a black person would say a white racial slur to me, you can bet your ass i'd say one back. If you cant take it, then dont dish it out
Clyde: if ur better than me u cheat..straight up

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

I'm actually a very easy person to get along with irl and try to be cool to any and everyone but sometimes....well let's just say some people's ignorance is too much to not get angry about! I live in south texas and some of the minorities down here do some pretty fucking stupid shit. For example, about 10 minutes ago i was listening to the news and apparently some mexican gang members thought it'd be cool? to vandalize a memorial veteran's grave stone and spray painted the bottom of it red. That's the kind of shit that causes anger toward other races when people do fucked up shit like that.
-cr3w-

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

hehe just dont say it.

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

Clyde- wrote:I'm actually a very easy person to get along with irl and try to be cool to any and everyone but sometimes....well let's just say some people's ignorance is too much to not get angry about! I live in south texas and some of the minorities down here do some pretty fucking stupid shit. For example, about 10 minutes ago i was listening to the news and apparently some mexican gang members thought it'd be cool? to vandalize a memorial veteran's grave stone and spray painted the bottom of it red. That's the kind of shit that causes anger toward other races when people do fucked up shit like that.

i'm curioius...where in tejas did this happen?
chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?

Xukluk Tuguznal

Clyde- wrote:I'm actually a very easy person to get along with irl and try to be cool to any and everyone but sometimes....well let's just say some people's ignorance is too much to not get angry about! I live in south texas and some of the minorities down here do some pretty fucking stupid shit. For example, about 10 minutes ago i was listening to the news and apparently some mexican gang members thought it'd be cool? to vandalize a memorial veteran's grave stone and spray painted the bottom of it red. That's the kind of shit that causes anger toward other races when people do fucked up shit like that.

Why towards other races and not the ones who did it? If it were some white gang members would you get angered with white people? Not that great of a statement =/.

Two words for you.

Vidor Texas.... They'll make any minority hate white people =)

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

I live in Corpus Christi and yes i see even white people doing stupid ass shit that pisses me off. Like i said it's not just one race i was just using an example of what some people do that creates anger toward a race. When i went to college in Lubbock there was a greater black populous than hispanic and i saw some pretty stupid ass shit done. I had a black guy get out of his car and try to start shit with me because HE ran a fucking red light while i was cruising through the green light and he damn near t-boned me. I'm just like are you fucking serious bro? And even white people do some of the same stupid shit. But tbh since i live in south texas i cannot tell you some of the shit i've seen some people do, and at times i've literally wanted to fucking run someone over for their idiocy.
-cr3w-

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

racism was the greatest invention ever created by white man! divide and conquer!
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

This is sad.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'