Graveyard House?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Graveyard House?

Post by Kelektra »

These houses were placed per T2A. That house on Atlantic was originally a small house that was later turned into a customized house many years later.

Point of reference, you can change an original house into a customized house without having to redeed and replace.

I owned a town house in Brit in 97-98. It was right below the Armory in the SouthEast corner of Brit , well within the city limited and placed completely on uneven land.

It was chaos back then!!!
Shards Only T-Map Validation System viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24446

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

RoadKill wrote:I most definitely had a house in Vesper GY, south of the largest building at one point in UO, however it was pre-T2A when you could do all sorts of illegal house placement (anyone remember houses in dungeons? :P )
I rem one in covetous lich room it was bad a$$

Kyrie

Post by Kyrie »

Kelektra wrote:These houses were placed per T2A. That house on Atlantic was originally a small house that was later turned into a customized house many years later.

Point of reference, you can change an original house into a customized house without having to redeed and replace.

I owned a town house in Brit in 97-98. It was right below the Armory in the SouthEast corner of Brit , well within the city limited and placed completely on uneven land.

It was chaos back then!!!
One of the first player guilds I encountered on my travels in UO had their house right by brit east bank. I bugged them to join for ages! Don't think I ever did get in with my awesome 55 swordsmanship and 60 str.

Can only imagine how much that plot must have been worth on ebay at one time.

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

So this the spot get unplaceble and crached again?