The mysterious five eye'd cave troll.

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The mysterious five eye'd cave troll.

Post by dren »

A local legend speaks of a rogue king declaring his territory to extend inside the North Mines. He declares that he will murder and confiscate any goods of miners in his territory. However, I suspect his declaration is unlawful and impotent. I refuse to follow any laws in Britannia except the laws of Lord British.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26467

I carefully made my way to the dangerous north britain mines braving zombies, skeletons, ghouls, liches, harpies, orcs and murderers.
vicioustroll.jpg
vicioustroll.jpg (88.79 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
Arriving there I found an enraged troll in the mines with five eyes, foaming at the mouth wielding a giant axe. He growled and yelled at me, swung his axe around in the air crashing it to the ground of the mine with a thunderous roar. I ran quickly away in fear to the other side of the mine, and he followed me and trapped me against the back wall of the cave. I managed to barely escape being cornered as the attention of the troll diverted to another man already in the mines. I can only imagine that the troll was more angry at this man than me since this man was already in the mine before myself.

This man referred to himself later as 'The Maker.' He managed to get the troll out of the mine!

After the troll escaped I mined this mine for it's legendary iron ores that have lain hidden for centuries. These ores are rumored to hold the strength to make the finest blades of steel and armor throughout the land. I have heard that many who venture to these mines have never returned, and now I understand from where this legend has come.

From the mine I have derived 333 fine iron ores which were smelted into 163 iron ingots! I suspect 'The Maker' already mined much of the ores available here... but as I am in his gratitude I can not but be happy for surviving my encounter with the north mines troll. I told him thank you and he said it was his pleasure.
themaker.jpg
themaker.jpg (151.72 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The mysterious five eye'd cave troll.

Post by OneEyedJack »

The Maker is my RL family. We've ventured every online game together. I managed to talk him into joining UOSA, and it seems he's starting to make his mark on our little world here. Good story dren, keep them coming.