125 Items?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

125 Items?

Post by Light Shade »

Had something weird happen, not sure if its a bug...but here goes:

I had 124 items on me...killed some spawn...picked up a Blue Potion and put it in my bag. Now at 125 items. It was just a junk blue potion, so I then drank it planning on keeping the empty bottle.

The empty bottle dropped to the ground. I was at 124 items again. Thoughts?

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

marmalade

Re: 125 Items?

Post by marmalade »

I guess it checks to see if there's room for the empty bottle before it actually uses the potion. I wouldn't know if it's supposed to work like that or not.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

^ Yup, that's happened to me too, and I assumed it was because of that. Also, don't remember how it was in era, so can't say if it's right or not.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks for the report. I'm not sure on the accuracy of this either.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Alex the Artist

Post by Alex the Artist »

What era was it that ALL empty bottles fell to the ground? I remember, as a newb, running around after a big guild fight picking up bottles.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Alex the Artist wrote:What era was it that ALL empty bottles fell to the ground? I remember, as a newb, running around after a big guild fight picking up bottles.
They used to drop to the ground on UOSA, changed here: Subject: Patch 102 - May 21-23, 2009 : Little stuff

They definately dropped to the ground in pre-T2A. Sadly I didn't link the source for this change in the patch notes, but someone, somewhere in the forums did nail down a date for this sometime prior to this patch.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Faust

Post by Faust »

There were only two type of potions that piled up at your feet. Poison when used in conjuction with the poisoning skill and healing when consumed.
9/7/98 - http://wiki.uosecondage.com/1998_Patch_Notes wrote:Poisoning weapons will no longer pile up empty bottles at your feet.
Thieves Guild, new skills, and more Feb 24 1999 1:06PM - http://wiki.uosecondage.com/1999_Patch_Notes wrote: Using a healing potion will now place the empty vial in your backpack, instead of at your feet.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

marmalade wrote:I guess it checks to see if there's room for the empty bottle before it actually uses the potion. I wouldn't know if it's supposed to work like that or not.
have had this happened to me as well i figured the above was true.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall