Green Bag Game

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
crow1268777

Green Bag Game

Post by crow1268777 »

This weeks game is in Moonglow, Monday about 12PM EST
Unfortunately, it ay be the last for a while. I recently got pked too many times, and have no equipment...I would like to say that I'm sorry for this inconvenience.I hope everyone enjoys this wonderful game. Please remember to donate the bags back just in case there will be a future game.
Crow Shadowsnake
Green Bag Organizer
Father of Two

TheBreadMan

Re: Green Bag Game

Post by TheBreadMan »

oh! this looked intresting. mind if i ask what the game was?

crow1268777

Post by crow1268777 »

Its like a scavenger hunt, Without the list. I hide the bags around and let people find them. It's all donation based. I too donate belongings to this wonderful game. I will be trying to do this once a week. Depends on donations and how often I can get on. I will eventually start a guild based on protecting people from pkers and this game. I hope you will come and enjoy this little game. Everyone who has played or heard of this has loved the idea.
Crow Shadowsnake
Green Bag Organizer
Father of Two

crow1268777

Post by crow1268777 »

Ready to start a bit early. MOONGLOW GREEN BAGS WOOT!!! Get in gear people lets play!!!
Crow Shadowsnake
Green Bag Organizer
Father of Two

crow1268777

Post by crow1268777 »

Game over...a little upset. I had to go check to see if they had all been found. Only 1 person returned the bags they found. That's sad. Bags cost what people, is it so hard to donate the bags back so I can see when the game is over??? Oh well, at least people Played! Hope those who did enjoyed!!! Even the ones who didn't donate the bags back!
Crow Shadowsnake
Green Bag Organizer
Father of Two

Return to “Player Run Events”