Vesper Siege

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Vesper Siege

Post by Blaise »

Basically, if you want to stay on top of said 'event' be sure to read every possible thread on the first page of each sub-forum.
We've got to be missing more clues at this point. :P
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Choom dem oll!

NOOGGRRAAAHH!!
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

random guy

Post by random guy »

Der ib nutin Uu ummies ken du dat gon sabe dat panzee citee.Urk Gon Choom et awl!!!

Brules

Post by Brules »

I think Pirul's translation is quite lacking! Having studied the language for many years, I believe the orc's are NOT planning an invasion, but a field trip across Britannia. Having been kept isolated and uneducated, they have recently initiated a basic education system, in which regular field trips are taken to broaden their horizons.

In the event the field trip gets a little rowdy, do know that all $$$ vendors are fully stocked and ready to equip either party with any needed equipment!

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

Yub,eems mudder blah dat liddul uruk nub kno enuting eni muur....soh eem tayke tuur ub ull uruk playzes tu lern muur abowt manee tings.Ee heer ull uu panzee umies kri,soh whan ee goh tu ull dem playzes ee mayke suur ee clomp ull uu dumheds soh uu nub kri eni muur.
Ee du dis soh ull uu umies kan peep Belok en peep whi da mitee uruk hab ull dat playzes tu clomp.
Eem h'gralp fer umie braynz soh ee kan be eben muur smahrtur dan dumhed umies,soh pleese lyne ub fer ee tu klomp fer eems speshul edjookayshun tuur.
Dabu tu ull umies dat gib dere z'haa'l tu Belok fer ee.

LudKrud da h'gralp'r

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Uruk Edjukashun: Eet branze. Dat wr'uum ee suu smurt!
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

Sorry, I have to rescind my offer to man the Ironworks. Sick kid at home means I'm needed elsewhere. Hope all goes well!

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Damn, RL wins. Hope they get well soon.
We will do our best to make due without your services sir!
Est Sularus oth Mithas